Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Grizzly vs Prairie ....its spanking time..!

Old 08-28-2003, 12:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grizzly vs Prairie ....its spanking time..!

Just got my Grizz like 4 weeks ago, been struttin around to all my buds and guys at work that I am all that. Ive gone through crazy stuff so far and I am just lovin the grizz. Then this wise guy says his prairie 700 will smoke me two times come tuesday. Well I say put your money where your mouth is(and a few things about his momma)...and before I knew it....it was a pull off. So we met on the rail way bed (where all the manly men meet for a pull off)....I pulled up on my badass grizz...and there sat his girly man prairie..you could almost hear it wimpering while it idled. I backed up to him...hooked on to the chain..and then we talked crap to each other for like 2 minutes...then we decided to giver. I revved my engine ..he revved his...just like in the movies. A buddy said he would sound us off. Well he sounds us off, and the chain falls off....the dumbass didnt put it on right...so i proceed to laugh at him...call him a mommas boy...and I hook the chain up good on both atvs.... My bud sounds us off again, I have her in 4 low diff lock...and proceed to spank him like a red headed step child...I musta pulled him a good 200 feet before we stopped....he said best two out of three...i calll him a wuss but agree. Well the next time my friend sounds us off...and he for some reason grabs and starts slowly pulling me...we stop...its 1 -1 . Now im ticked I thought I was gonna take this guy 2 in a row. He starts doing some monkey dance .....and starts singing naa naaa naa goodbye...this makes me mad..so we get ready for the final go. I rev my engine...eye of the tiger playing in my head...my friend sounds us off....I gunner and seem to hear some clanking...and then IM taking off with no resistance at all...I turn around ...and I see the chain...wrapped around his rear axle and im pulling it down the rail way bed. I see this guy standing beside his destroyed prairie and I pull up. I say ...I believe this is yours.... and me and my buds take off singing goood bye naaa naaa naa hahaha ..take that to the bank prairie fans. Chaps

Old 08-28-2003, 12:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

You tough guy. I'll pull you and your family around with my sp700. My brother has an 03 griz 660. I call it a bear cub because it's far from being a griz....

Old 08-28-2003, 12:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

heh...I was going to buy a sportsman....... I own a polaris sled..and everyone makes fun of them saying they always break down...my sleds been pretty good. The sportsman atvs look respectable...my gf and myself didnt like the plasticly power wheels look of them. Have fun thou...

Chaps

Old 08-28-2003, 01:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

grizz 600 or 660? I am pretty sure that my traxter could beat your grizz...that thing is a pulling monster!

Old 08-28-2003, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider

I'll tell you about spanking. Guy I know bought a grizzly last year pretty impressive ride let me ride it as long as I promised to be nice to it. I liked it and nearly bought one this summer, then I rode a Prairie 700 had to have it. Got a chance to drag race him up a trail near his cabin. After dusting him bad off the start he just quit. Made some up something about not being jetted right and refused to ride with me any more. I didn't even bother to do a victory dance his shameful preformance was enough I almost felt sorry for him. If he hadn't spent so much time bragging about how bad his ride was I would have probably backed off and not beaten him so bad. As it was he needed to eat some dust.

Old 08-28-2003, 01:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Those Prairies are nice but they have to be the ugliest utilities on the market. Just looking at them makes me want to puke..... That was the reason I didn't buy one...

Old 08-28-2003, 02:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well...I dont really give a rats kiester about races...I bought the machine to pull a dead moose carcus out of the bush...hence the pull off. Although when pussnutts gets his rear axle attached again I'll see if he wants to race...then Ill let you know what happens.

Chaps

Old 08-28-2003, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah you are a true tough guy,Hooking up to his machine,breaking it then leaving him there.What a nice guy you are.Grow up!

Old 08-28-2003, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

I'll pull, if you've got insurance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2003, 04:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MANon4
Those Prairies are nice but they have to be the ugliest utilities on the market. Just looking at them makes me want to puke..... That was the reason I didn't buy one...
I think you are a little confused. The Grizz's are the uglest things around

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Grizzly vs Prairie ....its spanking time..!