Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

silver lake with swimsuit models!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 12:24 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default silver lake with swimsuit models!!!

Hey you guys all missed it this weekend. Badandy and I where up at the dunes sunday and there was some HOT models in bikins out in the dunes posing on some sweet buggies for a calander shoot. Lots of guys where gathering around to check the babes out. They said that they are going to be making a calander to be sold at local stores and stuff up there at silverlake. They said that the calander will be available in july probally sometime.

Andy had the predator out there and was doing good. My buddy only got beat on his banshee by one other thing out there and that was a buggie shooting 100 H.P. with the bottle. Other then that nobody else could beat him. We all took turns on my buddies banshee kicking everyone elses butts! I might be up there for sunday on memorial day. Any one else going to be there memorial day weekend???

Old 05-19-2003, 12:58 PM
Trailblazer

Damn dude, you are on every board!

Was a great time, look forward to riding with you guys again maybe this weekend!

Old 05-19-2003, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

I should be there on sat and sun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2003, 12:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider

How's the DNR sound-checks. Are they laid back this early in the season? They sure didn't care last fall.

Old 05-24-2003, 01:11 AM
Trailblazer

I haven't seen anyone getting checked for sound, once in awhile there is a check for a spark arrestor, but thats very sparse.

Old 05-24-2003, 07:02 AM
Pro Rider

You got no pics of the women er I mean buggies?

Old 05-24-2003, 07:31 AM
Trailblazer

nope sorry didn't have my camera on me. we talked to the DNR and they said they start doing sound checks memorial weekend cause they don't have the number of staff to do it early in the season. They said they basically do it random as soon as they are done testing one guy they just pick another unless they hear something that is real loud then they might pick you out he said. They also do spot check out in the dunes sometimes.

Trending Topics

Old 05-25-2003, 11:08 PM
Trailblazer

I was there to It was great. Are you talking about that guy on the banshee that was pulling wheelies down the drag strip. That was almost as great as the chicks in the bikinies. Tell him thats the fastest Quad I've ever seen. Oh ya did you see my loser buddy on a YZ250 wipe out in front of the girls tring to be cool. I think I even seen one of them laughing. I heard that next time you'll need a voucher to look at the chicks. vouchers suck the big ones.

Old 05-25-2003, 11:29 PM
Trailblazer

yeah that was my buddy on his brother in laws banshee. We where all taking turns on it dragracing and stuff. It was a blast to ride.

Old 05-26-2003, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

How in the heck could that banshee have been very 'fast'..................if he didn't have the loud and annoying pipe that most guys buy to make up for a small pee-pee?

Is somebody telling me that you can actually go out, have fun and even 'go fast'; without being like some dumbass streetbiker who demands that we all 'look at me' ; as he wakes up and disturbs the entire neighborhood?

And even the DNR official turns out to be a decent enough guy to actually reveal how his sound check system is actually operated?

What are you going to tell me next? That people who live around Silver lake would just as soon get rid of the voucher system and let everybody run open headers?

Gosh, I didn't know that you could actually obey the law and still have fun without worrying about what you can get away with.

What a concept!

Quick Reply: silver lake with swimsuit models!!!