Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

lol jay your such a horn dog!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2003, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

thanks thomez for the lowdown. you keep me informed.

amstaff, Damn Striaght![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

Just got back from riding. Total female's spotted = 4. One was my aunt, one was standing in the parking lot (a big girl, might I say) and 2 others on the back of sport quads with their boyfriends. That was all she wrote today. Nothing exciting except the riding. A kid got his bike too close to the edge of a huge drop off and it went over with him. He lasted about 20 feet and his bike went another 60 or so straight down. We had 2 winches hooked to him and I helped to keep him straight with my Wolvy to get it out. Darn Banshee riders [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It had broken some plastic and bent the handlebars but all in all wasn't too bad. He was riding it later in the day. I laid mine down once climbing a steep hill - jumped a hump and then landed in a rut and it went on it's side. Not a big deal but it was hard to keep from sliding back down the hill 80 feet or so. We got ahold of it and I started it up and got it out pretty easy. My uncle got his sideways on a hill right next to it - he was in a slightly worse situation but we got him before it rolled away. Good day of riding! There were probably 75 or so people there today all together. The guy that runs the place was running out of waivers. Let me know if you want to go sometime, anyone. I love it there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2003, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

thomez, sounds like some good riding. do you guys go for just one day or can you stay there for longer? i am trying to figure out when i would be able to go. i think i might make it there in the fall sometime. i got too much to do around here.

Old 08-12-2003, 05:52 PM
Royalty Rider

I cant help but LOL at u....JayBird...ur so crazy!

Old 08-12-2003, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

Jay,

We just go for the day and ride. It is only like an hour from my house so it is nice to go in the morning and load up the wheeler and you are there early and can stay til dusk I imagine. It really is worth the 10 bucks. I don't think you can stay overnight though, but it is close enough to you that you could drive back for a second day if you wanted pretty easy. It would be about an hour for you as well.

Old 08-13-2003, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

thomez,
now i really want to ride there. can you give me an address or some instructions how to get there? they have any good hills there or some make-shift tracks? how about a stream(not muddy, but clean running water)? i will definitely try to get there before school starts. i hope i can find time.

queen,
i am happy to hear you enjoy reading my forums. it's good to hear i am pleasing someone, especially a girl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. what happened to the pics?

Old 08-13-2003, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

I hardly ever bump into any ladies when I'm out riding...when we do bump into a lady my friends start acting like animals trying to compete for the attention. I'm married, so I really don't care. But my friends transform into some primitive ape with the ability to ride a quad...

Old 08-13-2003, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

Go south on 43 and turn right onto Elson Street. It has a small sign that says "Elson Street Riding Park" or something like that. It is just south of Canton a few miles. If you go soon let me know, I'd love to go again too. Maybe we could contact them and go one day during the week next week? Let me know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

raptor03rider, that is basically the way the people i ride with act whenever a female is present. that is usually why none of them come back to ride again. oh well.

thomez, i might be able to do that. my last day of work is tuesday(19th) and i don't start school until the next monday. i will try to let you know sometime this weekend.

Quick Reply: girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio