Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

I'm in Goshen / Middletown NY area

Old 06-22-2003, 10:46 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm in Goshen / Middletown NY area

My son and I are always looking for new places to ride. We ride Maybrook, Echo Lake, and have been to Lembo but did not ride because my sons quad didn't start bummer... Any ideas where to ride for the day in the Orange county / Sullivan county areas? We have trailer to travel... Mostly looking for trails.

There's got to be alot in Sullivan county!

Thanks

Old 03-06-2016, 07:41 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default atv orange county

Originally Posted by 68vette
My son and I are always looking for new places to ride. We ride Maybrook, Echo Lake, and have been to Lembo but did not ride because my sons quad didn't start bummer... Any ideas where to ride for the day in the Orange county / Sullivan county areas? We have trailer to travel... Mostly looking for trails.

There's got to be alot in Sullivan county!

Thanks
hey man i see your post is pretty old. i just moved to goshen ny. i have a raptor 660. i was hoping i could find somewhere near by to use it

Old 07-18-2016, 09:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by soobedlam
hey man i see your post is pretty old. i just moved to goshen ny. i have a raptor 660. i was hoping i could find somewhere near by to use it
Hey man you ever heard of tetz?

Old 07-19-2016, 03:35 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default goshen atv

Originally Posted by Cuomo
Hey man you ever heard of tetz?
nah whats that?

Old 07-19-2016, 05:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

It's like a old quarry I used to live right across the street from when I was a kid I've been riding there since I was 5 if not younger I'm 20 now it's right off goshen turnpike road it's real fun riding and there's also trail riding I rode quads for a long time but now I've got a yz426 I moved to Warwick a few months back but I could for sure show you sometime man I'd just need a heads up on time because I borrow my dads friend trailer or rent one. Living across the street I never invested in one lol where a bouts in goshen are you

Old 08-11-2017, 03:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Cuomo
It's like a old quarry I used to live right across the street from when I was a kid I've been riding there since I was 5 if not younger I'm 20 now it's right off goshen turnpike road it's real fun riding and there's also trail riding I rode quads for a long time but now I've got a yz426 I moved to Warwick a few months back but I could for sure show you sometime man I'd just need a heads up on time because I borrow my dads friend trailer or rent one. Living across the street I never invested in one lol where a bouts in goshen are you

Im off craigville. We should link up soon.

Old 08-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

Looking for people to ride with - local is OK but prefer farther trips where we can do REAL riding. Orange County is always hit and miss

Places I go to:
SSRT (snow shoe, PA - about 3.5 to 4hrs away)
18 miles of fast trails, great scenery
Dixon Miller Trails (poconos, about 1.5 hrs away)
13 miles of fast, slow, and technical trails
Tug Hill, NY (about 3.5 hrs away)
600 miles of extensive trails

Other than Tug Hill, there are no other good (and legal) ATV trails in NY hence going over to PA.

If anyone wants to ride, let me know. I'm always open weekdays, weekends etc. If we can get a group together, the more the merrier!

Old 10-23-2017, 05:38 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Looking to ride in Orange County

I live in Rockland County, NY but was wondering where you can ride in Orange County, NY???

Old 10-23-2017, 08:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

For the most part, there is no legal riding in Orange County. For those that actually do ride, there is a place in Maybrook that people go to - but there are occasional patrols there and you might get your machine impounded. Other than that, it's private lands.

For any legal riding, it's definitely PA. The closest one is Burnt Mills and the adjacent Maple Run Tract - probably around 1.5 hrs from you. - a little bit further from Port Jervis, ny

Legal is much better from getting a ticket or getting a quad impounded (both have happened to me)

Old 10-25-2017, 02:08 PM
Trailblazer

lost trails dunmore pa

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I'm in Goshen / Middletown NY area