Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

I'm in Goshen / Middletown NY area

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 01:47 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rockland riding

Originally Posted by Michael Verhille
I live in Rockland County, NY but was wondering where you can ride in Orange County, NY???
hey where do you ride? im also from rockland, i ride a kx250f. i go to tetz usually but looking for more spots. it sucks there arent any tracks near us but where do you go? would like to find some new riding spots

Old 04-23-2020, 06:08 PM
EJL
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Cuomo
It's like a old quarry I used to live right across the street from when I was a kid I've been riding there since I was 5 if not younger I'm 20 now it's right off goshen turnpike road it's real fun riding and there's also trail riding I rode quads for a long time but now I've got a yz426 I moved to Warwick a few months back but I could for sure show you sometime man I'd just need a heads up on time because I borrow my dads friend trailer or rent one. Living across the street I never invested in one lol where a bouts in goshen are you
hey man I'm from not too far. I'm looking to run my go kart around the quarry u mentioned or trails. You probably heard of Steve s deli in goshen? That's my cousins deli, and in washingtonville Spindler Bulk the water and milk is my uncle

Old 04-23-2020, 06:17 PM
EJL
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Michael Verhille
I live in Rockland County, NY but was wondering where you can ride in Orange County, NY???
hi I live in rockland as well. I'm looking for a place trails/ fields to run my go kart

Old 04-23-2020, 06:19 PM
EJL
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Charlie Austin
hey where do you ride? im also from rockland, i ride a kx250f. i go to tetz usually but looking for more spots. it sucks there arent any tracks near us but where do you go? would like to find some new riding spots
hey where do u ride? I'm from rockland too I'm looking for some fields/ trails to run my go kart

Old 04-23-2020, 07:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm in Goshen - not aware of anything to ride locally (though I ride on my property). I usually go 40 min into PA where there are some nice legal trails. Not sure about go karts but ATV's are a plenty.

Old 04-24-2020, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by EJL
hey where do u ride? I'm from rockland too I'm looking for some fields/ trails to run my go kart
Howdy. Original posters were at least 3 years old. Just letting you know so you don't think people are ignoring you. A lot of people don't stay on the forums too long. Hope you can find a good legal place to ride.