I'm in Goshen / Middletown NY area - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community



Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 06-22-2003, 10:46 PM
Weekend Warrior
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4
Default I'm in Goshen / Middletown NY area

My son and I are always looking for new places to ride. We ride Maybrook, Echo Lake, and have been to Lembo but did not ride because my sons quad didn't start bummer... Any ideas where to ride for the day in the Orange county / Sullivan county areas? We have trailer to travel... Mostly looking for trails.

There's got to be alot in Sullivan county!

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-06-2016, 07:41 AM
Weekend Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Default atv orange county

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68vette View Post
My son and I are always looking for new places to ride. We ride Maybrook, Echo Lake, and have been to Lembo but did not ride because my sons quad didn't start bummer... Any ideas where to ride for the day in the Orange county / Sullivan county areas? We have trailer to travel... Mostly looking for trails.

There's got to be alot in Sullivan county!

Thanks
hey man i see your post is pretty old. i just moved to goshen ny. i have a raptor 660. i was hoping i could find somewhere near by to use it
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-18-2016, 09:45 PM
Weekend Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soobedlam View Post
hey man i see your post is pretty old. i just moved to goshen ny. i have a raptor 660. i was hoping i could find somewhere near by to use it
Hey man you ever heard of tetz?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-19-2016, 03:35 AM
Weekend Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Default goshen atv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuomo View Post
Hey man you ever heard of tetz?
nah whats that?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-19-2016, 05:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Default

It's like a old quarry I used to live right across the street from when I was a kid I've been riding there since I was 5 if not younger I'm 20 now it's right off goshen turnpike road it's real fun riding and there's also trail riding I rode quads for a long time but now I've got a yz426 I moved to Warwick a few months back but I could for sure show you sometime man I'd just need a heads up on time because I borrow my dads friend trailer or rent one. Living across the street I never invested in one lol where a bouts in goshen are you
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-11-2017, 03:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuomo View Post
It's like a old quarry I used to live right across the street from when I was a kid I've been riding there since I was 5 if not younger I'm 20 now it's right off goshen turnpike road it's real fun riding and there's also trail riding I rode quads for a long time but now I've got a yz426 I moved to Warwick a few months back but I could for sure show you sometime man I'd just need a heads up on time because I borrow my dads friend trailer or rent one. Living across the street I never invested in one lol where a bouts in goshen are you

Im off craigville. We should link up soon.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Chester, NY
Posts: 1
Default

Looking for people to ride with - local is OK but prefer farther trips where we can do REAL riding. Orange County is always hit and miss

Places I go to:
SSRT (snow shoe, PA - about 3.5 to 4hrs away)
18 miles of fast trails, great scenery
Dixon Miller Trails (poconos, about 1.5 hrs away)
13 miles of fast, slow, and technical trails
Tug Hill, NY (about 3.5 hrs away)
600 miles of extensive trails

Other than Tug Hill, there are no other good (and legal) ATV trails in NY hence going over to PA.

If anyone wants to ride, let me know. I'm always open weekdays, weekends etc. If we can get a group together, the more the merrier!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
99 arctic cat bearcat 500 no spark! Joe454 Arctic Cat 4 03-03-2017 11:30 AM
TRX250EX Need Advice on Carb 2many2ride Honda 7 09-27-2015 04:35 AM
1987 Suzuki LT500R QuadRacer Quadzilla Heritage Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop 0 09-25-2015 01:39 PM
My Race Write-up from Crafton 2 (2015 TORN rd. 5) MikeyBoyesq ATV Racing 1 09-22-2015 10:02 AM


Tags
10940 , atv , goshen , meiddeltown , middletown , ny , offroad , place , places , quad , ride , riding , road , trail , trails , york


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: