Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 01:51 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!

The Dunes inc 2 weeks ago was a drag racing mecca. All 10 people that were there drag raced, and Barny's son inlaw or what ever he is was on his 4x4 honda drinking beer and flaging the starts

Old 01-22-2004, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

Yea his son or whoever he is has a banshee on alcohol he drags or when hes not doing that he is riding around on his 4x4 drinking beer flaging the starts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Ready to get smoked by the pumpkin TheGodfatherPart660 when you put them paddels on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2004, 05:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: badittude
Hi Guys, hope you are all doing great.. I heard today, that drag racing was now totally prohibited at the dunes, as well as night riding.. anybody got any input.. I guess at this point we can only hope that Barney and co. go belly up quickly and somebody with a smidgen of common sense takes over.. any news?Looks like we all will be doing some serious trail riding for the time being.. Latest reports are that the flying w is opening back up.Red Creek is putting in some real RV pads and hookups.. cant wait for that, but... I wonder how big a size of MudLites I can shoehorn onto the VForce, since it doesnt look like the sand tires will be getting a workout any time soon.. and all the places left for us to ride seem to be pretty muddy trail areas.. well thats the way the sand castle crumbles. I guess we need to plan a trip to Little Sahara and make it a yearly thing.We are going to Ft. Polk with about 10 or so bikes on the weekend of February 7th. Anybody that wants to share a campsite is welcome.. Let me know here and I will email ya my cell number... Shane Evans
where in Ft Polk? The Enduro area?

I will be in the area of for the weekend of the 21st. I think we have a club ride at Claiborne that weekend, but I will be at my parents all weekend. Well, I may have to leave early sunday to come to work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2004, 09:40 AM
Range Rover

first,,, guys,, thats what someone told my buddy.. thats why I asked if you all had current info. apparently this guy saw the sign prohibiting drag racing and didnt understand it was a decoy.

kraw, I see you all are going to claiborne on the 21st weekend.. I had a three day weekend planned there three weeks ago, and it was closed because "we anticipate more rain in the area" I was pissed, especially since it ultimately did NOT rain until the weekend was over. It is still my favorite area to ride, but they seem to want to close it at the drop of a hat, or a few raindrops anyways... I may try to go with you all, but I want to go check out Ft. Polk.. I belive my brother in law called it the "enduro trails" one of his buddies has been and knows the way.

later.

Old 01-22-2004, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Badittude, I'm going to Fort Polk on the weekend of Feb. 7th also with a bunch of people. I have a feeling this may be the same group you're talking about!! Do you know a guy named Byron from Greenwell springs. He's a friend of mine who is sort of spearheading the coordination of the ride. Let me know. If it's not the same group I'm sure I'll see you up there anyway.

Old 01-22-2004, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

I figurred it was something like badittude.

Old 01-22-2004, 05:22 PM
Range Rover

I'm supposed to be goin to fort polk the weekend of feb 7-6 too with a group of people maybe we can all meet up.

Old 01-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Range Rover

I think it is.. Byron has a hopped up 400ex right, works at a plant? If so, he is a friend of my brother in law Ronny and his buddy Dougie. Cool. Well, looks like we are all finally gonna hook up. Yep, I think Ronny wants to go like Friday and leave Saturday afternoon. If I haul a 33 foot fifth wheel that far, and set up camp, Im not leaving until Sunday afternoon.
Im sure we will have a blast. I am looking forward to going, as I have never been there before. I will have two of my boys with me as well, on their bikes..

Old 01-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Range Rover

Justin, you are welcome too. You know Shane Leblanc? Has a 400 with prowedges on it? Lives next door to me.
Well anyway, yall are welcome to camp or whatever by us. Nice to have friends around with bandaids and tire plugs.

Old 01-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, that's Byron. Small world huh? Hopefully the weather will hold out and not rain (or get too cold but I'd rather it be cold than rainy any day!!) I've never been to Fort Polk either and have been wanting to check it out. I hear it's like Claiborne only much, much better. I'll be leaving either Friday afternoon or early Saturday morning. Does the Shane LeBlanc you're talking about live in that new subdivision across from Central High? If it is I've been knowing him since he was a baby. Me and his uncle grew up together and I went hunting a couple of times this year with them.

Quick Reply: ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!