Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Southern NH Guys

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern NH Guys

ya im gonna pm everyone on this thread the directions. Does everyone know 101a?

Old 09-01-2004, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default Southern NH Guys

I Do

Old 09-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Southern NH Guys

Hey jeff,
Whats up? Have you been riding alot. Let me know when you head out and where. I need someone to ride with. PM me as usually.

Derek

Old 09-20-2004, 12:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Southern NH Guys

Hey there I live in lowell. There are a few places to ride in dracut 2 good pits and a quarrey bunch of powerlines and trails but cops suck. Can someone help me out on directions to templeton heard so much but can't figure out how to where to go off rt.2. Also wheres the place on 111a I use to work up that way. Thanks I know a few more riding spots within a 1/2 hour drive

Old 09-20-2004, 01:42 PM
Trailblazer
Default Southern NH Guys

Cluff state park is a nice place to ride,,,, if you get there early on a sunday. Northern New Hapshire is getting pretty nice now too. They are opening up snowmoblie trails.. Please send me the hollis link.

tks,

Old 09-24-2004, 10:03 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Southern NH Guys

Hey all I am a local 2 where is this place of 111a ???? please pm me directions I use to ride in templton a lot its funny there every other year its good and cops dont bother you but when they do it sucks . I had the sweetest spot ever in Maine but , it got ruined and probally wont be able to ride there agin until next year . A bunch of us went to coal hill in PA last year 7 hr ride but I cant tell ya how cool it was they just went to the dunes in mishigan last week 2 what are u guys riding I have a 4mm stroker 410cc stroker banshee to much to list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and my buds is a decked out ct 350cc honda 250 r . so lets get a run going to holis sounds fun I have a few spots I can share 2

Old 09-24-2004, 10:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Southern NH Guys

Now that I reread this post I see its 101a [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I ride my sled up there and I am almost positive I have ridin these pits before . They are alright If you guys think this place is big you havent seen anything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] maybe I am wrong and this is a differnt place but I dont think so there is some good 4x4 trails there 2 I have jeeped threw there as well but , please send me the directions I will see if its the same place and if it is I will show you guys some of our hidden places . 2 bad you didnt make coal feast in PA hills so high only a few mad it up my quad was hammered in forth going up these hills and you need ***** of steel its a 10 second climb pinned and if you dont make it blam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have some good pics and vid clips from the others there just to give ya a idea I took my buds preditor and tried to climb the hill and it could only get halfway I have vid of that 2 I strappped the vid cam to handlebars [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but , we are doing the trip again next year

Old 09-24-2004, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Southern NH Guys

Originally posted by: jiffy
i wouldnt give directions over the forums to places to ride. You never know whos out there reading these forums. For all you know an EPA officer could be searching, looking for that exact info. And before you know it they will start closing things down. Especially in templeton mass. That is one of the best places to go and if that gets closed down that would really suck.
im not trying to be an *** but lets just keep the directions to Private messeges.

jeff
what do you mean closed down?that area is private land,i kinda know the owner.he has a track out there and is trying to get the town to let him hold races there.to ride in the pits and around the area your suppose to sign a waiver,but for now the owner wants everyone to stop riding there because he hasnt got the go-ahead on the track yet and doesnt want anyone screwing it up..i dont know where you park when you go riding there but the cops have been towing trucks,just to warn ya..

Old 09-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default Southern NH Guys

If you guys are reccommending spots to ride and directions, PLEASE private message me and let me in on the action so we all can have some fun. Thanks guys, Hope you let me know.

Freddy

Old 09-24-2004, 11:18 PM
Range Rover
Default Southern NH Guys

pm me too i wanna go

Quick Reply: Southern NH Guys