Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

any1 ride around in ny ??

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 09:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any1 ride around in ny ??

its all state land. there are hunters in there but there is plenty of areas to ride to not disturb them. hopefully i get my 400ex running tomorrow!

\my AIM name is the same as this one and its always online. leave me a message! i dont have a truck yet to take my quads places yet but i am looking!

Old 10-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: SMASHED
hello, are u guy's for real...........
What are you talking about?

Old 10-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Trailblazer

Anyone up for some riding at Maybrook, NY on Sun 11/20/05?
Drop me an e-mail at Manny@ClubATV.com Or you can reply here.
Looking forward meeting everyone.

Manny

Old 10-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Range Rover

hey, i live in N. Massapequa L.I. If u r really desprite for riding, there are some people that ride in bethpage state park and places out east like in deer park and woodberry area. However, all of this riding area is illegal and if you get chased, it might be by cops on horses. They are supposed to be building a place somewhere out east with a few acres.
-bud

Old 10-31-2005, 09:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

manny,DUDWISER is a perfect example of what I'am talking about..there are no legal riding spots on L.I worth talking about.although L.I has the best riding conditions(IN MY OPINION)in this part of the country..but if idiot's keep naming TOWN,TIMES ,DAY'S AND MAKE'S AND COLOR BIKE'S THEY RIDE THERE WILL TRULY BE NO RIDING LEFT HERE...ANDIF I HAVE TO START HAUL MY BIKE OVER TWO BRIDGES JUST FOR A FEW HOURS OF RIDING I'AM GOING TO START TREATING DUDWISER LIKE THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB THAT HE IS........THE POINT IS THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ON THE NET GET A PHONE# AND USE A LAND LINE WHEN IT COMES TO ILLEGAL SPOTS...........THANKS IN ADDVANCE................................

Old 11-01-2005, 03:55 AM
Trailblazer

I understand what you are saying, but you have to keep in mind that some riders are new to the "quad scene" and are really anxious to get out there and tear up some trails....We were all there. I once did it myself. It's our job now to teach the newer and younger riders the tricks of the trade.
When I post a location, I only post legal riding spots. Spots where registration and ins. are required. I myself am a cop for NYPD, but when I go riding and get stopped by a DEC, I can say, "screw you" to them because I know that I'm legit.......Plus a cop won't give another cop a summons. LOL

Old 11-01-2005, 08:16 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: MannyFDNY
I understand what you are saying, but you have to keep in mind that some riders are new to the "quad scene" and are really anxious to get out there and tear up some trails....We were all there. I once did it myself. It's our job now to teach the newer and younger riders the tricks of the trade.
When I post a location, I only post legal riding spots. Spots where registration and ins. are required. I myself am a cop for NYPD, but when I go riding and get stopped by a DEC, I can say, "screw you" to them because I know that I'm legit.......Plus a cop won't give another cop a summons. LOL

Manny , where is there a legal riding spot on long island ? I have yet to find a legal riding place in long island.
Can i ask you what unit of NYPD your in ? my brother is with the 77.
Thanks for any info you can give me.

Old 11-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Trailblazer

I honestly don't know of any legal riding in L.I.
I'm from the Bronx and I trailer my quad upstate.
sorry.

I'm in the 43 Pct.

Old 11-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Trailblazer

Let me know about any NY rides as well. I just moved up to Orange County NY, and I haven't found any REAL good spot yet. Just my "back yard" and a small nearby field. Anybody know any good spots near Highland Mills? I heard there was something in New Windsor, but don't know where it is.

Old 11-15-2005, 10:58 PM
Range Rover

i am moving back to bayside ny an want to where you all ride at

Quick Reply: any1 ride around in ny ??