Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

SE pennsylvania riders, where to ride??

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 05:05 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SE pennsylvania riders, where to ride??

Anyone in SE Pa have any places they ride that are local. (Bucks County Area) I know about all the legal riding spots in the area but would like to find somewhere else. I use to ride at playwiki park near langhorne and the nashaminy hill climbs but haven;t been there in a while and would like to know if anyone still rides there. I hear they are patrolled now and there is no where to park. When i rode at playwiki you could drive up on the tracks off of one of the roads and drive right to a big opening up there, unload and ride all day without problems. Anyone have any spots they ride at locally? Please post if you do.

Old 02-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sw PA here

Old 02-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hilltop A A. That might be what you call Nesh hills .
Go up Bristol rd past CBM under the railroad tunnel 2nd left.
You have to know a member to join but you can park and unload in the parking lot then gain access to the trails from there.Place gets mobbed

Old 02-24-2005, 12:10 AM
Range Rover

Yeah I been to the hilltop before with a buddy of mine but last time I was there a guy rode his quad off the bridge over bristol road and got really hurt and brought a ton of cops snoopin around. I'm not sure if I really know anyone there anymore. Do you belong there? That is what I was referring to as Nashaminy Hillclimbs.

Old 03-15-2005, 05:04 PM
Range Rover

bump

Old 04-22-2005, 11:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

The Philadelphia air port is a nice place to ride on the weekends. They have a few trails in the back that take you along the delaware. If you need directions email me

Old 04-23-2005, 03:38 AM
Range Rover

Sounds like a plan!! I heard theres problems riding ther now tho, either the po-po mess w/ya or the riding isnt any good. Whats the riding like? If its worth it I'm game

Old 04-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Weekend Warrior

Yes the Po will mess with you if you ride on the street. Sometimes they make everyone leave if the catch people on the street. It gets crowded sometimes and you get the rif raf ridders who want to mess it up for everybody by drag racing on the street. Riding there is ok because its free. The only other place close is new jersey off road vehicle park that wants 300 for a membership or 50 dollars a day. Do you have know of any places to ride in the area?

Old 04-23-2005, 12:12 PM
Range Rover

I use tp ride outside NE Philly in langhorne at playwiki park where is wasnt legal but they never bothered you. Cops use to watch us ride and even some of the off duty's would ride there but then someone got seriously injured because they werent paying attention on the rail road tracks and went off the side of em so now that place is basically shut down. People still ride there but theres no where to park. Another place is trevose/nashaminy hillclimbs, same deal, no where to really park anymore unless you have a membership to the Hilltop which is a private bar/club thing, people park there. Other than that I go up north to Paragon which is fun and $25 a day, also tower city and rausch creek but havent been there yet

Old 04-24-2005, 12:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Paragon looks like a great place! I went to the web site. Once question I have is how are they towards African Americans ? The last time I was that far up north it was not a good experiance for me and the children. My son races on the distric six circut and Some people are not that friendly to people of color....

Quick Reply: SE pennsylvania riders, where to ride??