Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Michigan riders-Bull Gap Memorial weekend anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bull Gap Memorial weekend anyone?

there will be a group of us from atvoffroad.net and michigandirtslingers.com going to Bull Gap in Mio, Michigan for memorial weekend if anyone is interested. we will be staying at my wifes parents cabin on rifle river and trailering the atv's to Bull Gap. My wife and I will be heading up friday night to get the cabin situated then riding all day saturday and sunday then leaving sometime monday, If anyone is interested in going or meeting up PM me or email me at

David Krueger - (810)-625-4744

silverbullet2005@hotmail.com

Old 05-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default Michigan riders-Bull Gap Memorial weekend anyone?

I will be heading up north tonight and will be riding at Bull Gap tomarrow if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Old 05-31-2005, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

I went up to bulls gap also last weekend for the first time. What a wonderful place to ride. The trails are perfect. Already trying to plan the next trip. My stay was cut short though because on my scrambler 2000 400 4x4 my girl freind was riding broke on sunday afternoon. Im not sure what its called but on the front axle were the drive shaft connects to the tire broke I think on both sides. The arms are real sloppy and on the right side the rubber boot was busted right through and the grease was everywhere. It caused the handle bars to not be able to turn very well. they would just lock up. At least it didnt cause an accident. We did make it to bulls gap and got to run up and down that a few times. Time to take it to the dealer and get if fixed. As you can tell I have no idea how to fix it because I dont even know what it is called.

Old 06-09-2005, 10:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey My Names Ryan Ransom Im from berkley michigan whice is like near detroit, i ride my 2005 raptor 660 i dont know if uve heard of silver lake sand dunes but a bunch of us go there , its a blast, were going in mid to late july if u would like to meet up there, give me a shout or email me at rookiemec04@yahoo.com thanks

Old 06-12-2005, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah Who hasnt heard of Silver Lake. I havent been there in many years though and would like to go back there again. Mid july might be ok for me. I have the whole weekend off of work after the July 4th. Of course I can always make time someother weekend also. Do you guys camp or hotel. Me and my girlfreind were planning on camping there. You dont mind riding with a couple of Polaris's do you? LOL. I have a honda 250r also but I can never keep the damn thing running.