Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

big ride in northern n.y.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 08:20 PM
vig
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default big ride in northern n.y.

Any body know about a big ride near boonville n.y., sometime in november? I think it is called cowpie run or something like that, I herd it from a friend of mine but he didnt have any detailed info. He said they run what you brung anything goes. I have never herd of it, but sounds like fun.

Old 10-14-2005, 08:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Um, cowpies, no thanks. Then you gotta wear a rubber suit to wash off the wheeler!

Old 10-16-2005, 03:41 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are referring to the Cow Poop 500. From all the drags, hill climbs. Motocrosses I have been to this is by far the funest event I have ever entered into. The deal is this. It cost $3.00 (last year per person) there are no classes for quads, cars, trucks, sleds dirt bikes or anything else you want to race. IT starts when people get there and ends when everyone goes home, that simple, there are no prizes or eliminations. You can race once and go home or race all day, your choice. You can bring can beer if you like and they have a few vendors with food and parts if interested. Pretty much it is one big party and EVERYONE has a great time. I think last year they said there was over 600 people there.

They typically run 4 at a time (Quads. cars, trucks, sleds, drag trucks, dirt bikes), they have a starting tree and the field they run on is really smooth. This is not a mud bug but just a bunch of people dragging and having fun.

Anyone who goes to this will be so surprised how much fun something that is not organized with a schedule is. Definitely an awesome event.

The COW poop 500 is the first Sunday in November every year which this year happens to be November 6.

Any questions let me know.

Chris, Utica NY