Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

INDIANA RIDERS NEED SOME NEW RIDING

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INDIANA RIDERS NEED SOME NEW RIDING

I live in Bloomington and have to drive a pretty long way to get anywhere good to ride, and then have to pay. Im looking for some new spots to ride, not real picky about where, and im sick of tresspassing everywhere close. Ridden at Haspin, Moto Supreme in Jackson Co., Lawrence co., Sanders Quarries (Smithville), and Slickrock in Greene Co. Anyone have some private land they wouldnt mind sharing with a local bark buster? It would be greatly appreciated. PM me if anyone wants to.....always looking for new places/people to ride with.
CELL # 812-606-2975 CAll ANYTIME

Old 05-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

some friends have been telling me about a place around Gosport called Porters Cave. We are thinking about checking it out one day soon. Will let you know when we find out. other than that we just ride around on friends land. not much but it gets you out.

Old 07-31-2006, 01:37 AM
Trailblazer

I know this topic is old, but I also live in Bloomington. Southern part of it. I heard Porters Cave was shut down because another person died at it this year and he can't afford insurance on it anymore. We hafta drive forever to get anywere it sucks. Friend has a dirt bike I have a 4 wheeler. I also have another friend with a 4 wheeler he wants to ride, but we don't know any places to ride at. His cousins are the ones with permission to ride places, but always bail at the last minute. Gets frustating when you are pumped to ride then your only source shuts down. I was suppose to ride this Sunday, but once again 2 of my sources cancel. One of the places I have ridden before is like 5 mins from me its ok. More open area flat track type crap than woods though.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Trailblazer

I just did a search for this Porters Cave. A buddy at work has ridden there and told me today it just opened back up. I live in Morgan County. He told me it is in Paragon. He's supposed to give me directions tomorrow if anyone's interested. I had never heard of it before today. He said there was a donation box and you needed a helmet (of course). He rode it last year I think but his 450R got stolen so he's without a quad @ the time. I may drive there to check it out sometime soon 'coz I'm fairly close.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:02 AM
Trailblazer

the "badlands" cant be that far away from you.it's in attica,in.over 750 acres of dunes & trails.have u been there yet ?

Old 04-28-2008, 07:03 AM
Trailblazer

Not yet, I will soon however. There are a few good ones fairly close to me. I'm just looking for a "throw the quad in the truck and go" place, somewhere real close.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

I know this is an old thread but has anyone been to Moto Supreme lately?I live about 30 minutes away in SW Bartholomew County. I have an AC 400i 4x4 and was wondering if this would be a safe place to ride.I am in my mid thirties and I don't heal as quick as I used to!! I don't think my quad will make it up really steep hills.

Trending Topics

Old 06-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Trailblazer

Where is Moto Supreme. I live in Howard County. Which is about 50 miles north of Indy. We woud love to find a place close to ride more.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

If you are 50 miles north of Indy than Moto Supreme is going to be atleast a 120 mile trip for you.It is in Jackson County west of Kurtz Indiana on 975 West of off SR 58.I have not been there just read some on this forum and other forums go to yahoo and do a search on "Moto Supreme " you will find more info. It is very rugged.I talked to a guy that goes there once a month He said it is really good for dirt bikes.I guess I need to go look at it to see if It would be suitable for a utility quad!

Old 06-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Trailblazer

wow the place sounds pretty wicked. Alot of people getting hauled out of there. I might have to try this place. Have any of you guys went to Harlan County Kentucky. Or Black mountain. Black mountain is the highest peak in Kentucky. Its in Southeastern Kentucky. Its absolutely awesome.

Quick Reply: INDIANA RIDERS NEED SOME NEW RIDING