Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Va riders

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Va riders

Hello jrafter--This is their web site--www.sladespark.com
Not sure of age limitations but it is open to the public. Where do you live? Check out the site and hopefully you can make it out there on March 3rd.
MH

Old 02-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default Va riders

Originally posted by: Misterhappy
Hello jrafter--This is their web site--www.sladespark.com
Not sure of age limitations but it is open to the public. Where do you live? Check out the site and hopefully you can make it out there on March 3rd.
MH

Thank you.......im in martinsburg and ride down 70 to work everyday

march 3 my birthday so that will give me some thing to do....dont ask how old...LOL

damn i thought this pak was in maryland off 70........you all are near virginia beach

Old 02-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Trailblazer
Default Va riders

About an hour Northwest of Va Bch.

Old 02-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Va riders

if yall don't mind if me and and a few buddies show up there to ride with yall that day.

Old 02-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Trailblazer
Default Va riders

The more the merrier.

Old 02-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Trailblazer
Default Va riders

Who is going to bring snacks? I figure I would bring some chips and dip to nibble on as I ride trough some mud holes.
All are welcome to join, just bring a good attitude. You can also bring a friend and if you would like also bring a dish,
MH

Old 02-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Va riders

Where are the places to ride in NC?
I got a new outty 800 max. & looking for a place to ride it.

Old 02-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Va riders

If you aren't lucky enough to own your own atv park, do like a friend of mine did, talk to someone in a hunt club then feel the rest of the membership out and see if you can join at a reduced fee to just ride in the off season. If this is objected , then suggest bringing in a few more people to join and help tate care of trail maintenence, making new trails, making food plots and so forth. You can even check around and there are grants available for food plots, building bridges, erosion issues available to orginizations meeting certain criteria. This would be very beneficial to you and the club as to help with lease/rent payment, cut down on labor for work details, give you a place to ride and help take care of, give the hunters a easier access to the hunt areas and if you are in the club, if anybody trespasses or destructs,abuses property you can take action. Plus it looks really good to the landowner. Some hunt clubs are losing members because of game migrating to find better resources, because the club does not have the time,money or manpower to proper maintenence. There are also clubs that already realize this and use the atvers to help them. The club that my friend joined has a waiting list of about 22 people, it's not a perfect marriage but it works for now.

Old 02-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Trailblazer
Default Va riders

Where are you in NC? There is big talk of the CAW which is in SC and supposed to open sometime this spring.

Old 02-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Va riders

I'm sort of in the central, north of NC (piedmont) close to pilot mt. area (north of winston-salem.)
I have a hunt club in mind to check into... thanks. Have been sort of relying on my step son for places to ride.
My hunting spot is sort of limited (small when it comes to ridin').

Quick Reply: Va riders