Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

riders in richmond, va

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riders in richmond, va

SAT MARCH 8TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry, been outta town. Im back now. this weekend we are going to meet up at the "clay field" off of "JD" or Jefferson Davis HWY!!!

Also you can drop off at the Whistle Stop gas station off of Chester Rd. its where 288 and chester rd meet. If you meet at the Whistle Stop, look for a white Chevy s-10 @ 12;00. or at the clay field @ 1;30.

any ?'s RSVP b4 fri. march 7th 2008.

good luck!!!

Old 03-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Trailblazer

id prob be able to go if somebody helped me fix mine just small prob and there is a honda house up the street for parts

Old 03-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

o n e day away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

awsome ride!!!! sorry a lot of you missed it.

were shooting for this weekend also. hope to here from you!

Old 03-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Trailblazer

I picked up my trailer today...sorry I missed this one. Can you tell us about it? How many went? Where did you go? Do you have any pics?

Old 03-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

wow!!!! one person showed up!!!!!!!!!!

its goin on this weekend also. bbq, hotdogs, burgers and so on and so on!!

Old 04-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

back to attack!!!!!!!!

every weekend, we are growing bigger and bigger. thanks for all the support. the food has been great. thanks to you guys!!! im still full:-) next weekend is going to be a bi-week. we are going to cartersville for the race at bodacious. everyone is welcome to go!!! but this sat, tomorrow, we are testing and tuning at the clayfield. once again all riders welcome!

hope to c u there!!!! Brad!!!

Old 04-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in mineral just outside richmond. there are many riders from this area and spotsylvania also that are looking for new areas to ride. would love to hook up with you next time your out. keep up the postings

Old 04-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

got you guys backs 100%....put it to you this way. you know how if you driving in a truck or riding a motorcycle, sometimes youll catch some one waving at you. or you might wave at them. its because they too have what you have. or you have what they have. maybe not the same make but the same type. from there on out you made contact with some one that is just being a good person. a friend.

one person replied that they got to where i was talking about. and its was a little creepy for them. meaning they didnt want to explore the trails because the truck drop off was around a bunch of trashy people! maybe other people as well might think the same. i dont know. but i do know i have been riding these trails for many years, and never had a problem. NEVER!!!

i would allmost under some certian conditions, replace anything that got messed up on your truck. thats how sure nothing will happen to you stuff!

cant wait to meet more people!!!

Old 04-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you happen to notice that the clay pit is shut down? Lotsa No Trespassing signs and a police presence. My buddy's house backs up to it and he said it is not a good idea right now to ride there.
There were some knuckleheads out there at 2 am the other night with VERY loud pipes and the neighbors finally got sick of it. A-holes ruined it for all of us.

Quick Reply: riders in richmond, va