Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 12:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Good Morning PSAR!

Been kinda bummed since I left the vet last night. Brought Tesa in the vet first so they could board her. I heard her barking up a storm back there. Went and got Booker and brought him in to do his yearly shots. When the dr came in I asked her how Tesa's blood test came back. She told me that the ALT and ALF (not sure what that stands for) it's basically something to do with her liver, is really high. Everything else came back ok. The ALF should be in the range of 5-131 and that test came back at 156. The ALT should be in the range of 12-118 and this test came back at 174. They are going to retake her blood this morning and if they are higher, then they won't do her nasal flush(surgery). Which kinda pisses me off because I have been bringing her into the vet since January for her eye/nose problem. They wanted to draw blood in the first place to give her a jr wellness shot, to help prevent heartworm and three different kinds of worms. If I get a call this morning that they can't do the surgery I'm going to be LIVID!!!</end quote></div>

thats a bummer Angie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I hope all turns out ok for her, hopefully you CAN get her surgery man I can't imagine the $ your spending [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but I definetly know they are worth it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] what vet do you take her too?

Old 02-22-2008, 12:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] TGIF [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well there was a little activity here yeserday contractor came to get his excavator & did a liltte cleaning of the driveway for the inspector, waiting on the blocking to be inspected supposed to be today, the water & plumbing passed so that's a good thing LOL, they better ALL pass seeings were paying the guy a ton of dough!!

Electrical will be installed today WAHOOOOO hopefully it doesn't take PUD a week to turn it on, need it on by Wed. at least sooner would be GREAT!! Seems like all the important stuff gets done on Fri. so it can't be completed due to the weekend, guess I might as well get used to that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

WOW I got the 2008 Dirt track schedule [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] there are more races than I've seen in 10 yrs. I bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure since we are taking time off haha, that's what DJ said too!!
They are going to be racing again @ Rainier [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] that is AWESOME!! Also Oakwood, Castle Rock, Hannegan, Eddieville is having a 1/2 mile supposedly that is awesome!!!!!!!! lOTS & LOTS OF RACING TO DO ahhhhh to only have the time & $$ again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Well hope you all have a good Friday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh yeah MB trike is lookin' good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Good Morning PSAR!

Been kinda bummed since I left the vet last night. Brought Tesa in the vet first so they could board her. I heard her barking up a storm back there. Went and got Booker and brought him in to do his yearly shots. When the dr came in I asked her how Tesa's blood test came back. She told me that the ALT and ALF (not sure what that stands for) it's basically something to do with her liver, is really high. Everything else came back ok. The ALF should be in the range of 5-131 and that test came back at 156. The ALT should be in the range of 12-118 and this test came back at 174. They are going to retake her blood this morning and if they are higher, then they won't do her nasal flush(surgery). Which kinda pisses me off because I have been bringing her into the vet since January for her eye/nose problem. They wanted to draw blood in the first place to give her a jr wellness shot, to help prevent heartworm and three different kinds of worms. If I get a call this morning that they can't do the surgery I'm going to be LIVID!!!</end quote></div>

thats a bummer Angie [img][/img] I hope all turns out ok for her, hopefully you CAN get her surgery man I can't imagine the $ your spending [img][/img][img][/img] but I definetly know they are worth it [img][/img] what vet do you take her too?</end quote></div>

I have spent alot of money on both of my dogs. That's all I think about when I make a vet appt, is great how much is this bill going to be?!

I take both dogs to Snohomish. The vet by Top Foods in Snohomish. I have went to Pilchuck and they are just rude there. Never tried the frontier village vets. The dr that I really liked at Snohomish left and went to a vet in Stanwood, she was the best, she would get booker all excited and he wouldn't be afraid in the room.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Electrical will be installed today WAHOOOOO hopefully it doesn't take PUD a week to turn it on, need it on by Wed. at least sooner would be GREAT!! Seems like all the important stuff gets done on Fri. so it can't be completed due to the weekend, guess I might as well get used to that [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Let me know if you have problems with the PUD. Justin's dad works there and I will chew his butt to have it turned on if it takes forever.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Good Morning PSAR!

thats a bummer Angie [IMG][/IMG] I hope all turns out ok for her, hopefully you CAN get her surgery man I can't imagine the $ your spending [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] but I definetly know they are worth it [IMG][/IMG] what vet do you take her too?</end quote></div>

I have spent alot of money on both of my dogs. That's all I think about when I make a vet appt, is great how much is this bill going to be?!

I take both dogs to Snohomish. The vet by Top Foods in Snohomish. I have went to Pilchuck and they are just rude there. Never tried the frontier village vets. The dr that I really liked at Snohomish left and went to a vet in Stanwood, she was the best, she would get booker all excited and he wouldn't be afraid in the room.</end quote></div>

Yeah I know what you mean!! It's as hard to find a good vet as it is a good Dr. it seems like. My dogs really don't go unless it's an emergency or for thier shots which I take them to Dr. Wuerth on Hewitt. We took Bo(our chow) to Pilchuck they were nice but EXPENSIVE, that is where Kubbie went to for her head bite, they about drained us dry haha, Frontier Village is spendy too, heck I think they ALL are. I've taken my cats to the one by Albertsons in F.V she is a nice vet. Dj's buddy Kyle, his sister works @ one in Everett, haven't tried that one hopfully i won't have too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I am now just buying Moto's shots @ Coop then have her give them to him!!

Old 02-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Electrical will be installed today WAHOOOOO hopefully it doesn't take PUD a week to turn it on, need it on by Wed. at least sooner would be GREAT!! Seems like all the important stuff gets done on Fri. so it can't be completed due to the weekend, guess I might as well get used to that [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Let me know if you have problems with the PUD. Justin's dad works there and I will chew his butt to have it turned on if it takes forever.</end quote></div>

Sounds good to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Wilbur has been working slow and steady [img][/img]

I got my pipe back from Performance Coatings in Auburn today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

</end quote></div>

that DG saxophone is pretty sexy

Old 02-22-2008, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider

At 12:30 I had to call the vet because I didn't hear anything and I didn't know if they forgot to draw Tesa's blood or what. So I called and alls I have to tell the receptionist when I call is my first name. That should tell you how many times I have been in there the last month if they can tell it's me by my voice and only first name. So I told her that I haven't heard anything and wanted to know if they drew Tesa's blood yet and what it came back as. She put me on hold and asked the Dr. She came back and said the dr said it was all normal. I'm not sure what the scores were but they are proceeding with the surgery which is why she is there in the first place. So that was a big relief. I have been all worried this morning. Believe me the vet is going to her a ear full when I get there for not calling me when I saw the dr I saw last night make a note in the file to call me when any news.

I also told the receptionist that I will be calling in 3 hours and hopefully Tesa is ready to go home. I feel so bad that she has been locked up in a kennel for 24 hrs.

Old 02-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Angie,

Hope everything works out for the best, must be a pain being put through the wringer with this ordeal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

When I left for work this morning I had a massive PIA walnut tree in my backyard that I've been fighting for 6 yrs, I came home this afternoon and there was no more walnut tree, what a nice surprise from my sweetie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread