Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Morning PSAR. What's up with this white stuff! I came home form the airport last night at 12:00 and the roads were clear. Now I wake up to two inches! Should of stayed down in the 78 degree weather in Phoenix!

Old 03-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Took my 700R battery to Schucks yesterday, charged about 5 hrs, picked it up 100% charged, put it on the quad and the starter relay just clicks away. Hooked up the Focus battery to the quad and started right up, let it run for about 5 minutes just to get the engine juices flowing. Looks like I'll be picking up a new battery in the near future.</end quote></div>Bummer, damn Yamahahahahaha!</end quote></div>
I've never changed the battery in two of my quads and they are fine one is a 90 and one is a 04[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Took my 700R battery to Schucks yesterday, charged about 5 hrs, picked it up 100% charged, put it on the quad and the starter relay just clicks away. Hooked up the Focus battery to the quad and started right up, let it run for about 5 minutes just to get the engine juices flowing. Looks like I'll be picking up a new battery in the near future.</end quote></div> Bummer, damn Yamahahahahaha!</end quote></div>
Name:  funnyhonda.gif
Views: 14
Size:  9.9 KB

Old 03-15-2009, 11:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue I've never changed the battery in two of my quads and they are fine one is a 90 and one is a 04 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I've been doing some research on Yamaha and their batteries, seems most people with Raptors have battery issues, especially during the colder months. These batteries are a POS, I'm gonna trade my Raptor in on a 450R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hey Chris, are you still planning on riding the Poker Run Sunday?

Old 03-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

i do need to get the machines ready for next weekend. along with a number of other things... suppose i should get started.</end quote></div>

Don't do it, its not worth it. Sit down and relax.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue I've never changed the battery in two of my quads and they are fine one is a 90 and one is a 04 [img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

I've been doing some research on Yamaha and their batteries, seems most people with Raptors have battery issues, especially during the colder months. These batteries are a POS, I'm gonna trade my Raptor in on a 450R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

Have I got a trade for you.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Raining down this now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2009, 12:24 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Took my 700R battery to Schucks yesterday, charged about 5 hrs, picked it up 100% charged, put it on the quad and the starter relay just clicks away. Hooked up the Focus battery to the quad and started right up, let it run for about 5 minutes just to get the engine juices flowing. Looks like I'll be picking up a new battery in the near future.</end quote></div>

when I had our Yamahas, they were started every single week, even if they did not move. I never had a problem. Every battery expert will tell you that not using them kills them, even if they are on a float charger. They make of the machine has no effect on battery life, just the owners not using the machines.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:27 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Good morning PSAR!

Larry, when I got a battery for my SX I got it at Batteries Plus in Everett. 1 year warranty, sealed battery, 63.00 bucks without a core charge. Check the website for a location near you. http://www.batteriesplus.com/

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread