Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Hey Rod,

We'll be bringing over 10 seasons of Dallas and 5 seasons of Las Vegas (we just picked up season 9 and 10 Dallas and season 5 of Las Vegas, they'll be here Friday), so they should keep you entertained for a few weeks
I can hardly wait!

Old 04-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Afternoon PSAR

Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hey Kym,

I hear cigs are selling for $10.00 a pack in New York

Last edited by HappaRap; 04-01-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Angry

Originally Posted by LdyJay
If you go in with a doctor's note, you should be covered under FMLA and I believe they are required to try to accommodate your doctor's restrictions within reason. Good luck. Hope it works out for you.
Ok well I guess maybe I need a NEW Dr. my doc won't give me a note since it's NOT an injury :confused I really don't understand his thinking, he won't prescibe me anything for the pain, & thinks I am just fine to be on my feet 7.5 hrs on a hard concrete floor?????????????????????????????? WTF am I doing something wrong??????????????????????? I'm just really disgusted & bummed right now not sure what the hell to do, thinking of calling the Union guy to see if what my supervisor is telling me can fly(the we don't need part time help statement) it's all a bunch of chit, this isn't my ONLY foot problems, I've had surgery on BOTH of them previously HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Old 04-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Why would anyone want to go to New York to buy cigarettes? Especially at those kinds of prices.

We had snow from sunup till about noon today. Very slow and small flakes that didn't stick. Turned to rain this afternoon. An indoor kind of day with no quad usage involved. At least the wind has laid down, maybe a quiet day tomorrow.

Broken heel Rod? That has got to be just plain miserable to live with. How do you manage to kick back in the recliner? Maybe Hap will give you that nifty little scooter thing he had during his downtime. He could bring it along with all that neat entertainment he's being so generous with. Course he may be riding that scooter to work or something to avoid wearing out his pickups (plural). Makes me wonder if the next step for Hap is to jog the quad trails to avoid adding miles to his quads (plural)? (insert evil snicker here)

Hope the evening is pleasant for all you folks.

Mike

Old 04-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Hey Rod,

We'll be bringing over 10 seasons of Dallas and 5 seasons of Las Vegas (we just picked up season 9 and 10 Dallas and season 5 of Las Vegas, they'll be here Friday), so they should keep you entertained for a few weeks

I have got the first season of SWINGTOWN! Santa had put it in my stocking at Christmas, hummmmm?

Old 04-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Originally Posted by OneFlyCowboy
The Images in my signature are Links to the respective threads
Thats a trip!

Old 04-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by Dirtmomma
Ok well I guess maybe I need a NEW Dr. my doc won't give me a note since it's NOT an injury :confused I really don't understand his thinking, he won't prescibe me anything for the pain, & thinks I am just fine to be on my feet 7.5 hrs on a hard concrete floor?????????????????????????????? WTF am I doing something wrong??????????????????????? I'm just really disgusted & bummed right now not sure what the hell to do, thinking of calling the Union guy to see if what my supervisor is telling me can fly(the we don't need part time help statement) it's all a bunch of chit, this isn't my ONLY foot problems, I've had surgery on BOTH of them previously HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
If you are union, it will depend on your contract, but a doctors note entitles you to FMLA which is a federal law and they won't have much wiggle room. Unless you really want to quit and try to find another job, your union contract protects you from arbitrary termination, so make them follow the contract. That is what you have it for. The FMLA law was just re-written and changed some things, but your union rep will know your specific guidelines(hoops to jump through) the best.
And yes, get a different doctor. As in any profession, there are good and bad. Some forget that they work for you, and should be working for YOUR best interests and health and not just for the profit for the clinic, or the insurance company...If they can't take the time to write you a note, what would make you trust them to really take the time to properly deal with any other(maybe bigger) issues you might have in the future? It's important. JMHO.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

HAHAHA, the news said Marshmellow Farmers are thrilled with the wet, cold winter because it means the new marshmellow crop this year will be phenomenal!

Old 04-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by MeIsCheech
I have got the first season of SWINGTOWN! Santa had put it in my stocking at Christmas, hummmmm?
OMG

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread