Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 10:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy I pulled Weeman's first loose tooth with a set of needle nose pliers, he even got the pliers from the toolbox [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Damn, ya'll are some tough dudes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Ok well i've whined enough haha, oh wait I get to go fix our sewer pipes too today, Jesus isn't that Ron's job?????????????????????</end quote></div>
Well, if you'd quit buying him those video games [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

MMMMmmmmm! Famous Dave's BBQ

Old 02-26-2008, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Well went to "Toes" over in Royal City on Sunday. I went with a few friends from work who ride dirt bikes. They place is pretty cool, they have 5 different tracks with a bunch of free style jumps! The guy "Toes" is a wheat farmer during the summer and runs his tracks during the winter. He was out there ripping it up with the best of them. He closes down at 4:00 everyday to groom the tracks and keep them perfect. He got the nick names "Toes" because of what his hand looks like after it was mutilated in a farming accident. He has three stubby fingers that look like toes. We had a little excitment on the way over when my tire blew out on the trailer! Every time we passed a car or a barrier we heard this funny metal sound. We pulled over and found the tire was almost gone! all that was left was a few steel belts and a side wall! The rim was toast! the beads were now about an inch wide! We had a good time but tracks are not my thing. I would rather be on a trail or out in the dunes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Pics to come.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed MMMMmmmmm! Famous Dave's BBQ</end quote></div>
I don't believe it, you went without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2008, 01:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed MMMMmmmmm! Famous Dave's BBQ</end quote></div>
I don't believe it, you went without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </end quote></div>

We showed up and you weren't there! I waited just like one hog waits for another at the trough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2008, 08:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed MMMMmmmmm! Famous Dave's BBQ</end quote></div> I don't believe it, you went without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </end quote></div> We showed up and you weren't there! I waited just like one hog waits for another at the trough.</end quote></div>
What did you have this time? I think Val and I are making a trip there this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 02-27-2008, 08:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hey Chris,

Nice tire on your trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] You're very lucky that trailer didn't wiggle waggle you right off the road [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR.

Are we getting together for PIZZA next month?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread