Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

PSAR Pizza Feed
Farrelli's, Parkland, March 15th, Noon

HappaRap
Hollywood
nwcutie + 2
RealtorRider
FireRider786 + 2
Rapbw01
S250
Tbones450 + 1
Quad4Fun + 4
tnemaloney + 3

Old 03-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: h2theizzo

Times are a bit rough right now, i had the quad up for sale. but when someone actually came to buy it they offered me 1700 dollars LoL. I am just going to keep it. I can't afford to buy a helmet right now. And i cant afford the gas to go anywhere really except local maybe. But we should do that pizza feed if it hasnt already happened so i can meet all of you. And hopefully within a few months i can pull out of this debt/moving and be able to get out and ride!</end quote></div>

Tim

as already said, tell us a helmet size, someone may be able to loan/or give a helmet

and the pizza gathering is this Saturday the 15th at noon in Parkland (tell us how many so Happarap can put you on the list!)

Old 03-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have no idea! Haha, i know i have a big head [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Ill swing by the shop sometime and test a few out. Should be able to make it on the 15th, i am moving this weekend though not sure. Let me know where in parkland and what time. And i will let you know if i can make it.

Thanks psar

Old 03-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

PSAR Pizza Feed
Saturday, March 15th 2008, Noon

Farrelli's Location

Old 03-11-2008, 07:59 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

I survived day # 2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

I survived day # 2 [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Big question is - - - did Boink?

Congrats on the new venture MB, how you liking it?

Old 03-11-2008, 10:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Angie how are you doing?? Baby stuff going good still?? are ya showing yet? [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Yep still going good. Next Tuesday I find out what the sex is. Kinda excited about that. I have a bunch of people that are waiting for me to find out so they can start shopping. LOL Crazy people!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] Overall I'm doing good. Kinda bummed that I can't go to St Anthony's in June. I got to save all my vacation for maternity leave.

Justin and I talked about my job and I will be looking for a job closer to home after baby is here. We figured it out and it would be pointless for me to drive to Bellevue to work. I would be spending $700 dollars for gas in a month. That is with no errands that is just work and home. So I have to stay at this hell hole for 5 more months. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Yea I am starting to get a belly. LOL I have been talking weekly pictures to see just how "big" I'm getting. Some clothes you can really tell and some you can't tell at all. Everyone says that I'm small for right now, but in the next month I should be getting really big. This is the point where the baby grows double the weight and length. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Cool sounds like all is going well glad to hear it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Totally understand on the job thing that's ALOT of $$ just for gas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

2mny:

Sure looks like a fun little tractor and it sounds like it will do the job. Renting a bigger rig for the major work will save a lot of wear and tear for sure. Are you going to let folks come "help" you operate it when the work starts? [img][/img] You may even get Hap to supply the refreshments if you let him run it.</end quote></div>

We have it delivered on Thursday...

We might have a few people over once we get things sorted out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 03-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Well the sheetrocker showed up this morning around 9 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he got it all ready to go, he is using an extension cord from garage(FINALLY SOMEONE is thinking) only needs it to mix his mud, I am putting a small heater in there tonight just to be nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Called PUD this afternoon to get an idea of when they'll be out & once AGAIN they had NO record of my needing power [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] so I told the gal I wanted to speek to her supervisor, so I got thru to a guy that will call me in the morning WHAT A SCREWED UP MESS THAT COMPANY IS!!!!!!!!!! I told the guy I'm on month THREE in my RV & I NEED POWER NOW! I am going to be a nasty thorn in thier side until my power is hooked up, that includes calling EVERYDAY!!!

I haven't drove the tractor YET, Dad picked it up today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but will bring it back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd like to have a smaller one for me to mess in the yard w/, I can see me tearing it up BIG TIME w/ that one LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Ok well off to cook ravioli & cheese bread YUM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

So does anyone else have an issue w/ the email replies on here?? Whenever someone posts, I get like 10-12 emails for just one post?????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread