Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

So does anyone else have an issue w/ the email replies on here?? Whenever someone posts, I get like 10-12 emails for just one post?????[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Really????

Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

So does anyone else have an issue w/ the email replies on here?? Whenever someone posts, I get like 10-12 emails for just one post?????[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Really????

Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Really????

Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Really????

Old 03-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

So does anyone else have an issue w/ the email replies on here?? Whenever someone posts, I get like 10-12 emails for just one post?????[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Really????</end quote></div>

I can't even get notifications if I really wanted to. I had signed up originally with another name and used my current e-mail address. My current profile uses another e-mail address that went away a couple years ago with a different ISP. I tried to update my profile with my current e-mail, but it states it's already in use... I figure it's a good way to not have to be burdend with those crazy notifications.

Old 03-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
PSAR Pizza Feed
Farrelli's, Parkland, March 15th, Noon
HappaRap
Hollywood
nwcutie + 2
RealtorRider
FireRider786 + 2
Rapbw01
S250
Tbones450 + 1
Quad4Fun + 4
tnemaloney + 3</end quote></div>

I would love to come to the pizza feed but I'm having to go back to Chelan Falls to finish that house. Three more days of work there and it will be done.
I'm taking Cindy with me this time!!!

Old 03-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

So does anyone else have an issue w/ the email replies on here?? Whenever someone posts, I get like 10-12 emails for just one post?????[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
Really????</end quote></div>
I can't even get notifications if I really wanted to. I had signed up originally with another name and used my current e-mail address. My current profile uses another e-mail address that went away a couple years ago with a different ISP. I tried to update my profile with my current e-mail, but it states it's already in use... I figure it's a good way to not have to be burdend with those crazy notifications.</end quote></div>

So I wonder who's getting your notifications!?

Old 03-12-2008, 12:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

Ouch, ill try to be there. Let me txt my friend and see what time he would help me move out to covington. Ill msg back and let u guys know.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Called PUD this afternoon to get an idea of when they'll be out & once AGAIN they had NO record of my needing power [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img] so I told the gal I wanted to speek to her supervisor, so I got thru to a guy that will call me in the morning WHAT A SCREWED UP MESS THAT COMPANY IS!!!!!!!!!! I told the guy I'm on month THREE in my RV & I NEED POWER NOW! I am going to be a nasty thorn in thier side until my power is hooked up, that includes calling EVERYDAY!!!
</end quote></div>

Calling the peons at the local center will not get it done as fast as contacting the PUD board of directors. I don't think they are governed by the PUC(Public Utilities Commission)like my company is. Don't forget, they are a PUBLIC UTILITY.

It's been a couple years since I have had to twist arms there, so I would start with the PUC, and then maybe check the PUD site for executive complaints office contact info or PUD Board of Directors contact information. When I bought my house, they hooked up my power then sent me a bill for a $1200 deposit a month later because I hadn't hooked up PUD in 10 years and the prior owners had a December bill over $1000. I spent a month providing thorough documentation about my good credit history and accounts with other utilities to one of the local office's stupidvisors only to have her deny helping me correct their errors. Got ahold of the Board of Directors or something, and Viola! it was fixed in 24hrs. Amazing what happens when "Supervisors" start getting knocked off their power trip(no pun intended) by a muckety muck and made to actually provide customer service.

Go gettum gurl!

Old 03-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Called PUD this afternoon to get an idea of when they'll be out & once AGAIN they had NO record of my needing power [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] so I told the gal I wanted to speek to her supervisor, so I got thru to a guy that will call me in the morning WHAT A SCREWED UP MESS THAT COMPANY IS!!!!!!!!!! I told the guy I'm on month THREE in my RV & I NEED POWER NOW! I am going to be a nasty thorn in thier side until my power is hooked up, that includes calling EVERYDAY!!!</end quote></div>

Calling the peons at the local center will not get it done as fast as contacting the PUD board of directors. I don't think they are governed by the PUC(Public Utilities Commission)like my company is. Don't forget, they are a PUBLIC UTILITY.

It's been a couple years since I have had to twist arms there, so I would start with the PUC, and then maybe check the PUD site for executive complaints office contact info or PUD Board of Directors contact information. When I bought my house, they hooked up my power then sent me a bill for a $1200 deposit a month later because I hadn't hooked up PUD in 10 years and the prior owners had a December bill over $1000. I spent a month providing thorough documentation about my good credit history and accounts with other utilities to one of the local office's stupidvisors only to have her deny helping me correct their errors. Got ahold of the Board of Directors or something, and Viola! it was fixed in 24hrs. Amazing what happens when "Supervisors" start getting knocked off their power trip(no pun intended) by a muckety muck and made to actually provide customer service.

Go gettum gurl!</end quote></div>

The PUD in Klickitat County has to answer to the PUC so I suspect this one does as well. Ldy J is right, call the PUD Commissioners directly morning and evening and if prompt action is not forthcoming give the PUC a call. Course there is always the TV stations that have their "Problem Solvers" segments. They love this kind of stuff and any Public Utility hates the bad publicity.

Also, if a powerline is giving you problems with radio or TV reception call them and tell them. When, not if, they cant correct the problem call the FCC. The problem will get resolved.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread