Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

WQ how you doing/feeling???</end quote></div>

I'm doing ok. Just trying to get through this back pain. I went and got a massage which helped but the pain is still there. I'll be talking to my dr next week and see what she thinks.

Thanks for asking! [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I suggest sticking with the massage if you can. Helps work out built up lactose in the muscles that are tighter with guarding and cause more pain. If you go a couple times a week or even weekly with regularity, it will be a progressive benefit that would be better than a hit or miss schedule when the pain really gets bad. JMHO, but I it's had more benefit for me than meds when I have had back injuries. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I know exactly what you mean. The reason I'm going to talk to my dr is to see if she will write me a referral that way insurance has to pay for all of it. I also want to ask her about the "crackling" sound I hear when I walk. I don't know if it's from 2 bones rubbing or if I just need a good crack. I will be attending more massage's that's for sure! The massage place I went to last week doesn't accept insurance payments. So I have to find a new place also.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Range Rover

If anyone has any Sand tires and wheels for a Raptor or a YFZ that you wanna get rid of let me know.

Thanks

Old 04-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Roll call for Florence/Winchester in two weeks:

Rod & Cindy (Red400EXRod & CindyLouWho) Florence on the 23rd / Winchester 24th - 27th
Rod & Lisa (RodRod & OhLisa) Winchester 24th - 27th
Jayna (LdyJay) Florence 23rd / Winchester 24th - 27th
Chris (S250) Florence 23rd / Winchester 24th - 27th
Bill (FireRider) Florence? / Winchester 24th - 27th
Karl & Tammy(2MnyToyz & Mrs. Toyz) Winchester 24th - 27th
Half Moon Bay campground at Winchester Bay, group site C

Those of us staying at Florence (Honeyman State Park) the night of the 23rd will be arriving at Half Moon Bay campground sometime Thursday morning. I would guess by 10:00 or 11:00 AM at the latest.
If everyone would bring enough firewood for one days fire (morning and evening) we should have enough. (Sorry Karl, I don't have a specific amount)
Half Moon Bay
The group site pictured is site C

Old 04-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I discovered what real pain is today, my first session with a massage therapist to break up the scar tissue in my ankle and foot, only 5 more to see if we can prevent more surgery [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I discovered what real pain is today, my first session with a massage therapist to break up the scar tissue in my ankle and foot, only 5 more to see if we can prevent more surgery [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Were you crying like a little girl??

Old 04-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap I discovered what real pain is today, my first session with a massage therapist to break up the scar tissue in my ankle and foot, only 5 more to see if we can prevent more surgery [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div> Were you crying like a little girl??</end quote></div>
I wanted to, but kept my manly composure and only squealed like a pig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap I discovered what real pain is today, my first session with a massage therapist to break up the scar tissue in my ankle and foot, only 5 more to see if we can prevent more surgery [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div> Were you crying like a little girl??</end quote></div>

I wanted to, but kept my manly composure and only squealed like a pig [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I feel for ya Hap. The first few sessions are the absolute worst, but it will help if you can hack it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hopefully it will help enough to avoid the surgery thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Range Rover

Well one more day of work and then I'm off to Windchester! Looks like I will get some good weather this weekend too... This is the "boys" weekend so what happens in Reedsport stays in Reedsport. This will be my first time to Windchester so we will see what happens. We are renting a house that has direct dune access so we are not messing around with the toy haulers/motorhomes this trip.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mornin' PSAR

Old 04-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450

Well one more day of work and then I'm off to Windchester! Looks like I will get some good weather this weekend too... This is the "boys" weekend so what happens in Reedsport stays in Reedsport. This will be my first time to Windchester so we will see what happens. We are renting a house that has direct dune access so we are not messing around with the toy haulers/motorhomes this trip.</end quote></div>

Have a great time down there! You will love the Winchester dunes!
I myself, would like to buy a house with direct dune access!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread