Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Morning PSAR!

I got some Carna Asada marinating at home. MMMM it's going to be a good dinner tonight.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Happy Veterans Day

Old 11-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Wind and Rain! Maybe now it will get the rest of the dear off of the cedar tree and I'll onlyhave to clean the roof and gutters one more time!</end quote></div>
What's dear?

Old 11-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Happy Veterans Day to all you Vets and active duty folks. Your contributions and sacrifices much appreciated.

Hope you all survive the coming storm with no damage. Probably the talking head weatherfolks are making a big deal out of very little once again. Best to be ready just in case.

Mike

Old 11-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

Happy Veterans Day to all you Vets and active duty folks. Your contributions and sacrifices much appreciated.</end quote></div>

Oh my I forgot it was Veterans Day! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] As Mike said Thanks to all you Vets for your duty's.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Probably the talking head weatherfolks are making a big deal out of very little once again. Best to be ready just in case.
Mike</end quote></div>
Once again, you hit the nail on the head, probably much to do about nothing, but being prepared is always a good idea [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Back from the dunes. Everyone canceled on us so it was just my wife, Eric and his wife, and the 2 grand kids. Had a great time. Went to Sand lake. Very little rain and sun the yesterday. Only one other trailer in the camp ground. Had the dunes to ourselves alot of the time.
The Renegade did awesome with the new paddles, my wife rode her new DS non stop and loved it.

Old 11-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys Back from the dunes. Everyone canceled on us so it was just my wife, Eric and his wife, and the 2 grand kids. Had a great time. Went to Sand lake. Very little rain and sun the yesterday. Only one other trailer in the camp ground. Had the dunes to ourselves alot of the time. The Renegade did awesome with the new paddles, my wife rode her new DS non stop and loved it.</end quote></div>
Don't ya just hate it when people cancel on ya, dang, can't depend on anybody nowadays [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Sandlake's a nice place for the family, especially when you have the place to yourself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Glad to hear the Renegade's working great for you, good paddles make all the difference [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Gutters and curbs are all cleaned out again, I'm ready for some serious rain, bring it on Mother Nature [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Gutters and curbs are all cleaned out again, I'm ready for some serious rain, bring it on Mother Nature [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Since you have extra time, my backyard needs the leaves picked up. LOL I need to get them up before my grass dies and it turns to mush!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread