Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 10:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good mornin eveyone

Old 02-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Good morning PSAR. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

So any of you hear or see this?

Old 02-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen Yesterday took one of the dogs to the vet to get blood drawn. She is getting surgery on Friday.</end quote></div>

What are they gonna do?</end quote></div>

She has a clogged nasal duct. She has been getting nasty eye buggers. They aren't the normal ones they are green and very gross. They had her on meds and eye drops and that helped but didn't cure it 100%. Dr did a test last week were her whole eye turned green and there was suppose to be green liquid coming out of her nose. Nothing never came out and she even sneezed and still nothing. So they are going to basically auger out her nasal canals. Hopefully this surgery will fix everything and I can stop taking her to the vet.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

She has a clogged nasal duct. She has been getting nasty eye buggers. They aren't the normal ones they are green and very gross. They had her on meds and eye drops and that helped but didn't cure it 100%. Dr did a test last week were her whole eye turned green and there was suppose to be green liquid coming out of her nose. Nothing never came out and she even sneezed and still nothing. So they are going to basically auger out her nasal canals. Hopefully this surgery will fix everything and I can stop taking her to the vet.</end quote></div>

Funny, but I'm having the same kinda thing done next week. Don't let my wife know she could have dropped me off at the vet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

I found out last night that there is a big dune trip planned for St Anthony's, in June. Kinda bummed that I can't go! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Other than that I heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday. All is well with baby! Find out next month what the sex is.

Old 02-20-2008, 11:28 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 02-20-2008, 12:05 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Had to get a cortizone shot in my ankle today, still too much swelling and pain this far post op, back to icing and anti inflamatories. It sucks getting old and having surgeries, things don't heal like they used to 20 yrs ago</end quote></div> what did you do??</end quote></div>

Had surgery on left ankle back in October, bone spur and torn tendent.</end quote></div>

Im pretty sure i will be having the same surgery some day.

Old 02-20-2008, 12:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

ok Hap I'll apologize [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] sorry i guess I should of put my reading glasses on better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] now i re-read it & realize you were talking about your truck OPPPSS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx

Good morning PSAR. [img][/img]

So any of you hear or see this?</end quote></div>

My hubby said he did as he was warming up his car, I was ASLEEP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Good Morning PSAR!

I found out last night that there is a big dune trip planned for St Anthony's, in June. Kinda bummed that I can't go! [img][/img]

Other than that I heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday. All is well with baby! Find out next month what the sex is.</end quote></div>

Thats cool you got to hear the heartbeat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] bummer on the dune trip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] there's always next year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It'll be exciting to find out what sex the baby is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am soooo excited for you................yes STILL LOL

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread