Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota Riders

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota Riders

anyone of u heard of the sandbox arena???well i race there now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Were you there yesterday hammertyme? I rode first session from 8am-3pm. This was my first time riding there. Very much an intermediate level track, and it intimidated the hell out of me at first. I started to get quite a bit better with each session. It's an excellent track to mentally and physically work through arm pump. Plus, where else are you going to ride MX this time of year?

There was a female quad rider from Milwaukee there during my session, and she was a whole lot faster than me. Hahaha. Just goes to show this is a gender-neutral sport.

I think I shrunk a half inch in height from that retarded whoops section though.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

Anyone interested in going this weekend out of Danbury??? Should be nice and sloppy for those who like some mud. :->

Old 03-19-2008, 12:16 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Minnesota Riders

This weekend is out for me since Easter is Sunday, but seven of us are going the last Sunday this month. Half ride 4wd, and like to try it all.

Old 03-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

Going this week since next week is out for me, next time maybe.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Default Minnesota Riders

In about a month, hopefully my trail-rippin' 446 Wolverine will be up and running, I would love to break it in right with a trail ride, we should start looking ahead to a spring ride, somewhere like Spider Lake, St. Croix, Nemadji, I have yet to get out with a group from the forums, the last time, I wasn't able to make it, maybe this time will work out !!!

Old 03-19-2008, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Default Minnesota Riders

Hey 95wolv, A few of us are riding on Memorial weekend at Black river falls. If you would like to catch up with us your more than welcome too.

Old 03-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Default Minnesota Riders

I checked my work schedule, I'm off that weekend, if my quad is up and running, sounds like I could make it. It has been several years since I rode BRF, my son and I camped there near a lake, it was a nice ride. Keep me updated, and hopefully I will see you then !!

Old 03-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

no i wasnt im busy working on my quads carb problem and installing some racing parts.i agree the track is kinda weird. i will race blasters and 300ex's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

i dont think they know actually how good of a rider i am.also i will be going down to tri county some time this year and to do some jumps,hill climbs with my friend and etc..i cant resist going there with a little raptor 80 to a piped,jetted out 250 that will actually be able to do more stuff...

Old 03-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

I'll try to post here when we plan to hit Hurricane Hills in Mazeppa or Arkansaw, WI. They've got tracks there that you will love. They are faster and a lot more forgiving than Sandbox. A new track is also opening west of Mankato and just south of New Ulm in April. Sounds like a good cross between Mazeppa and Millville.

Fun times ahead!

Quick Reply: Minnesota Riders