Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Wilderness Trail Off-Road Park, new in Bell Co. KY!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wilderness Trail Off-Road Park, new in Bell Co. KY!

Good Evening everyone!

Thought I would take a moment to tell everyone about a new ATV park that is in the process of being opened up. Well, actually you can ride there now if you want. no problems there. BUT we are in the process of maping the trails, rateing them and will be adding more trails at a later date.

IF your headed to Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park..... well great news! You actually pass right by our park just off 119! Bad news is that what will be the main trail head is not opened yet. ((Have you ever noticed that big bridge that is NOT open? WELL it will be soon!))

Anyhow here is the link to the "Unofficial" web pages for the park. Lots of good information on it and will be adding more as soon as things can be updated.

Wilderness Trail Off-Road Park, Bell County Kentucky

If you need to know something that isn't there.... just shoot me an email and I'll do my best to get you an answer ASAP. skeeterbait8@gmail.com

Hope that you will keep us in mind next time your in the area or are just hunting for a new place to ride!