Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

East Alabama & West Georgia

Old 06-28-2009, 06:10 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default East Alabama & West Georgia

I want to start off by saying hello. I am new to the site as well as anything to do with 4 wheeling. That being said, I wanted to pass along some great information about Rolling Meadows ATV park in Roanoke Alabama. My wife and I bought our Rubicon a week ago and could not find anywhere to ride. We happened to run across Rolling Meadows ATV Park on the internet. We called up the owner and talked with him about his site and decided to ride there this weekend. Needless to say, WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an up and coming park. However you will find plenty of trails to ride, mud to play in, and water to wash off. We literally had the shiniest machine there (starting off) and by the time we left, we were one of the dirtiest. I know that there are big plans for Rolling Meadows ATV Park, check them out on the internet

Old 07-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give an update on Rolling Meadows ATV Park in Roanoke AL. After taking my wife last week on our first ATV Park adventure, she decided that she did not like riding on the back. So when we returned home and for 6 days thereafter, we looked at ATV's. We purchased magazines, checked out dealer websites, and talked to a couple of experts. Well after talking with Evan (over the phone) down at Big Boys MX in Roanoke AL. we decided to pay him a visit. After meeting him we decided to purchase a machine that he had for sale. I have to say that I was very pleased with the professionalism and customer service attitude at his shop. Well, we then headed to Rolling Meadows ATV Park for a 4th of July campout. With all of the adults having their own machines now, we had a blast. My 2 little girls had so much fun they said that they do not want to camp anywhere else the rest of the summer.

There was not a big turn out however, and that is in part due to the holidays. This coming weekend there is going to be a company coming in to make some huge changes to the park. However, the park will still be open for opperation as usual. Some of the areas may be blocked due to equipment. I will be out there as well to voulenteer my services to help create more campsites and dress the trails a little.

Sorry for the long post. I am just really excited about my new found sport and hobby. I hope everyone will come out and support this beautiful park, so they can get it where it needs to be.

Thanks,
Tony

Old 07-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default New Improvements

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that the improvements have started at Rolling Meadows Atv Park in Roanoke Al. We had a grading company come out this weekend and put in 2 water/drag pits for the big boys. They also put in a smaller pit for the kids and anyone not feeling up to the big ones. They also cleaned up the swamp area and put in a water track. As usual we had a blast and are looking forward to next week. I urge everyone to come out and attempt these new pits. We are also looking forward to putting in an ATV obstacle course as well.

Thanks,
Tony

Attached Thumbnails East Alabama & West Georgia-dscn2275.jpg   East Alabama & West Georgia-dscn2312.jpg   East Alabama & West Georgia-dscn2301.jpg