Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Massachusetts trails

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 12:37 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jetblacac
I'm in for riding on Sunday as well. Can't wait to get out there and hit the trails again. I might have the wife with me as well so it should be a good time. I lost everybody's phone number so just let me know when and where to meet you guys and I'll be there. ttys

Any update on the wife? My wife was happy to hear she might not be the only woman on the trail-
I told her "I'm used to riding with girls"

Old 07-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
God I hope it rains!!! No dust and I love getting wet!

Just trying to get a head count for sunday- who's meeting at my house?

I'm definitely in. I'll be at BG's (unless your driveway is full).

Old 07-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Range Rover

Im not taking my wife im running away from here and my 3 kids lol Wow she would kill me if she knew i said that Someday i might bring her out on the atv.It sounds like a good group going so far.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I'd bring my GF. Hell I even bought her own machine (she's getting pretty good, too).

But she's at her sister's in Nebraska until Tuesday...Whatever am I going to do with the house all to myself?

Seriously though...BG, been wondering how different is it going to be riding 2up? is that XT big enough and nimble enough to make it comfortable for two people over 50 miles? I hope so. You need a week off of ATV shopping!

Old 07-09-2010, 01:27 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by wilson911
Hey I'd bring my GF. Hell I even bought her own machine (she's getting pretty good, too).

But she's at her sister's in Nebraska until Tuesday...Whatever am I going to do with the house all to myself?

Seriously though...BG, been wondering how different is it going to be riding 2up? is that XT big enough and nimble enough to make it comfortable for two people over 50 miles? I hope so. You need a week off of ATV shopping!

feels just like riding a single- no lie! I can't even tell she's back there and there's plenty of room on the max, it's really a beautiful machine the way they built it. It powerslides around corners just like my 800 even with the wife on back. The seat is more comfy then my seat.
It is a bit longer, so I'll have to stay focused on the tight trails but, it's super stable and smooth due to the longer wheel base.

I'm tired of hunting for atv's- I'm hoping I found a good one for a while. I think I have- it's a new low milage, big bore, twin cylinder with a factory 2-up- I'm happy......... this week

but ask me again sunday sfternoon

I can't wait to try out your rincon- I've never ridden one and seriously considered buying one this time around for their durable tranny and nice suspension- but wanted that 2-up. What year is your rincon 650?

Old 07-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
I can't wait to try out your rincon- I've never ridden one and seriously considered buying one this time around for their durable tranny and nice suspension- but wanted that 2-up. What year is your rincon 650?

My Rincon is a 2005. Less than 1000 miles and looks as new as a 5 year old machine can get. I really hope its as reliable as they claim, I'll keep it for a long time.

Even being a "Honda Guy", This machine really impressed me. It doesn't have as much power as some but more than I'll ever need. And the transmission is so smooth and fun to ride. Since I wasn't used to the clearance of an IRS, I love it even more. Someone my size should probably be on one of those sp800's, but this does not feel small to me at all.

You'll ride it Sunday. Then you let me know how it stacks up. (My only question is when is someone going to show up with an Arctic Cat, I thinks thats all thats left you haven't ridden)

See you around 9:15 or so. Off to buy rain gear....

Old 07-09-2010, 06:20 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

ee you around 9:15 or so. Off to buy rain gear....
rain gear? t-shirt & shorts- it'll probably be hot & muggy between showers- the rain will feel nice.

I sat on a new AC 550 2-up version at the dealer just before I bought my popo. I had the cash in hand to buy it for $6400, and to be honest- it felt kinda cheap and not put together very well. The front end felt too open and I wasn't digging the overall mojo.

It's funny tho- I tell people how many atv's I've been through in the last year and no one believes me

Old 07-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Pro Rider

Lets all meet at the pit say around 10 ish,,i got 3 guys coming to my house,looks like we'll have a bunch of us this time.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:35 AM
Range Rover

Troyboy i might have 2 more comming also my friend up the street might go so we will see im still thinking about your box/seat for my Atv

Old 07-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

No dust masks needed for tomorrow. Yeee.

Quick Reply: Massachusetts trails