Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone from Phoenix, N.Y?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent both you guys (1mojave03 & AcadGuru) pm's.....lets do some riding SOON!!! lol

Old 10-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Trailblazer

Got it... thanks..call ya soon!

Old 10-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Trailblazer
Smile

Chittenango? Howdy neighbor. Yes. It is a small world. Good to know there are some of us out there.

I ride Altmar a lot too, but the trails are closed for hunting season now until spring. Yes. There is quite a bit of riding out by Fulton. The trick is getting across the river.
There are some pretty good trails out by Wybron.

I was out there on Saturday for awhile, got as far as Constantia, and we turned back.
I rode around Lafayette on Sunday with some other buds. There really are some places to ride if you know where to look.

Not sure what's going on this weekend, but we should all get together and ride for sure,
before the snow flies.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by AcadGuru

Not sure what's going on this weekend, but we should all get together and ride for sure,
before the snow flies.
Yes sir, I agree. I am in 100% for Saturday if you guys would liek to meet up for a ride. I'd love to tag along since I don't know too many trails. I leave for CT on Sunday afternoon so that's out for me. I have rain gear and love to ride rain or shine.

Are you guy up for meeting this Saturday for a ride? If so, just pm the location and I'll be there lol. I love riding!!

Old 10-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Trailblazer

I'll be riding out in the Phoenix/Central Square area....pending weather.( just getting over a cold) I ride rain or shine also but the wife will kill me..lol. You guys can go to the rt. 6 drop off spot. Maybe we could meet there. I know of a spot in Penneville to drop off also.. only about 1 mile from my house.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Range Rover

1mojave03 - can you pm me the drop off location? Is it the first or second phoenix exit?

Old 10-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Trailblazer

Heading north on 481,its the second Phoenix exit. Then you will take a right,cross the bridge, and take the first left on to rte. 6 ( just before Fast track gas station) It's about 6 miles from there on the right.
(big stone parking lot) Watch that you don't blow right by it; it's right after a corner...lol

Old 10-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Range Rover

Originally Posted by 1mojave03
Heading north on 481,its the second Phoenix exit. Then you will take a right,cross the bridge, and take the first left on to rte. 6 ( just before Fast track gas station) It's about 6 miles from there on the right.
(big stone parking lot) Watch that you don't blow right by it; it's right after a corner...lol
Sweet - thx!!

Old 10-06-2009, 06:16 AM
Trailblazer

The Parking lot is on the right side, just down from the corner of Owens Road and Rte 6.
You can't miss it, if you're looking for it.
Not sure about this weekend, maybe Saturday is good. Will have to see what develops.
Tug Hill trails close pretty soon, so we may be going north on Saturday.
In any event, I'm up for riding that area just about any weekend.

Old 10-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Trailblazer
Smile

The trails in Tug Hill close for the year on Friday, so Saturday is a wash up there.
Maybe ride Fulton area on Saturday?? I'm going to ride somewhere for sure.
I will check in here later on in the week.

Quick Reply: Anyone from Phoenix, N.Y?