Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Dayton Ohio area looking for somewhere close to ride

Old 01-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dayton Ohio area looking for somewhere close to ride

I don't ride much since the only place I really have to ride is just over an hour away (Stacey's parents have a farm near haspen acres in southern Indiana with lots of trails, plus they have quads to ride also). Plus I only have 1 quad, which means the wife can't go unless we drive all the way to her mom's and then she can ride theirs. I'm not big on going riding alone, so it sits in the garage for months at a time.
I'm just looking for some place close to ride that I can meet someone and not worry about getting the cops called for being somewhere I'm not supposed to be.

scott

Old 01-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bud hillards in enon ohio. ONly about 25 mins from you. Just take 6-75 north and get off at the exit where the indoor skate area is. For better instructions, just ask.

Old 01-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

btw, there is quite a few of other areas with trails in ohio and surrounding states. Maybe we can meet up and ride somtime even though im a utility type of guy(low gear and in 4x4) but i can ride a a good clip. Maybe buds sometime. I dont live far from ya in kettering.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Trailblazer

cool, sounds good. I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'm wanting to get the quad out soon and try to get the layer of dust off of it.
One of the guys I work with has a 300EX, he just lives on the other side of dorothy lane. I think he plans on getting out this weekend.
I try "TRY" to stay slow and pretty sane since I don't have an off-road lid yet. All I have are over priced Arai's for riding the sport bikes.
Let me know next time you plan on going riding.

Old 06-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

I am from the Springfield area and am also interested in more information about Bud Hillards. Is it a public riding place, can you give more specific directions, any contact information for the place?

Old 06-26-2008, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer

I'm in Troy................my brother, some buddies & I usually go down to Richland Furnace &or Wayne National Forrest to ride. Haven't been to Enon yet, (didn't really know about it).

Maybe sometime later this year (Aug/Sept) we can plan on meeting up in southern Ohio to ride................

Old 06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

There will be 5 of us riding at Pike Forest on the 4th of July. We are getting there around 10 AM.

Old 07-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm looking for some people and places to ride. I'm from Lebanon OH. I get tired of Haspin and Big Rock.

Old 07-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Please give more information on Bud Hillards. Is there a phone number or anything I can call? Can I get more detailed directions? And just over all what it's like there? Is there a entry fee?

Thanks any help would be appreciated

Old 07-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Bear Creek Resort Ranch KOA
Canton / East Sparta KOA
3232 Downing Street SW.
East Sparta, OH 44626

It is a nice Campground.
It also has a atv trail, over 26 miles of trail for the atv. I went yesturday with a couple friends. my friend went on the trail with his atv and he loves it. When i buy my atv soon! im gonna be going there. It was 15 bucks for the day to ride.
Hope this helps

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dayton Ohio area looking for somewhere close to ride