Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

looking for places to ride in the south shore area of MA and some people to ride with

Old 12-13-2010, 03:34 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for places to ride in the south shore area of MA and some people to ride with

hi, i just bought my '02 honda 300ex a while back and i've been mostly using it in the trails at my buddies house and around my yard in the little trails i have. im in marshfield mass which is near duxbury, pembroke, hanson, etc. basically, i called up a few atv shops and the best they could tell me is to either head west or north cuz theres nothing around where i am. thats hard to believe. if there is anybody out there that lives in my area that knows of any spots at all or even wanna join up for some riding, let me know!! hopefully there are some of you that can help me out. thanks

Old 06-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

It's TOUGH around here. If u don't know someone with land to ride you have to take chances. There's a sandpit in Plym. Best to go on Sun. When closed. Check Google maps. You'll see it. Also service rds along power lines are okay. They're all over the place. Gotta go there and scope it out.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:13 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's nothing in mass- especially south shore / cape area. There are no legal ATV trails in mass other than in the berkshires. Power lines are off limits too.
If you want to ride 20 miles worth of crap then head 3 hours west to Pittsfield mass- but most of us mass riders head up to lmft, Jericho or pisgah for hundreds of miles of NH trails. Just over the mass boarder. Don't forget to support ATV friendly states by paying the small reg fees. You can reg at just about any mom & pop store over the boarder. Thousands of miles of legal ATV trails in Maine also- the forks, Bingham, jackman, Greenville, and all around the moose head area. You can reg online for Maine. It's cheap & easy.

Old 06-28-2013, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

There are also hundreds of miles of trails in So. Maine too.

Old 06-30-2013, 09:33 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'll be going to NH from now on. MA isn't worth rhe hassle.

Old 07-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Trailblazer

were are good spost in southern maine for a utv

Old 07-01-2013, 08:45 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jimcb
were are good spost in southern maine for a utv
nice little trail system- good for a solid day of riding. lots of sand and lake side trails with a few pits in bewteen. I love these trails- perfect for the little ones also- good mix of sand, dirt and shallow water holes. No access to trail side food or fuel so carry-in & carry-out. Sue Lanouette is very friendly also

Southern Maine ATV Club - Proudly serving Berwick and Lebanon, Maine area ATV'ers since 2002 - Home

-