Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Operation Charlton, Ma

Old 05-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nuckfutz
Anything to help. I have noticed a lot of internet warriors have been unusually quiet on this thread. Alligator arms comes to mind! If people want a better image for our hobby this is a great opportunity.

Agreed!

If just 20% of the people that read this thread can send in a small donation we would have the money in no time! A small price to pay to help give our sport a good name in the community. No better chance than this. C'mon people!

Old 05-04-2011, 08:12 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Just an off the cuff thought. Are there any sand and gravel places in your area? I know up in Vermont there's one that opens the property up to quads way up in the Swanton, VT area if I remember right.
There is actually a large one behind in the woods behind my house. Also has vehicle access off the main road via locked double gates. It's an atv meeting grounds for many local riders... I'll look into that this week

Old 05-04-2011, 08:15 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by wilson911
Agreed!

If just 20% of the people that read this thread can send in a small donation we would have the money in no time! A small price to pay to help give our sport a good name in the community. No better chance than this. C'mon people!
have over 400 hits on my charity website- 98 "unique" hits last saturday alone- (hits from different ip's)

Old 05-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default RE: 400 hits

Originally Posted by beergut
have over 400 hits on my charity website- 98 "unique" hits last saturday alone- (hits from different ip's)
Hi,
I came across your charity website today and I instantly posted it on my Facebook page. What a great idea! I have two children playing for Charlton. My son is playing U8 and my daughter is playing U6. They had Spring Soccer training scheduled at the Bond Rd. Field, but we received a email telling us of the vandalism and that we couldn't use that field. My kids couldn't believe this happened, BUT I know it really means a lot to them that there are those who care like yourself and are trying to repair the field for them. We truly appreciate all your doing!! I will continue to let others know of your charity. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Old 05-04-2011, 11:05 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by Charlton_Soccer_Mom
Hi,
I came across your charity website today and I instantly posted it on my Facebook page. What a great idea! I have two children playing for Charlton. My son is playing U8 and my daughter is playing U6. They had Spring Soccer training scheduled at the Bond Rd. Field, but we received a email telling us of the vandalism and that we couldn't use that field. My kids couldn't believe this happened, BUT I know it really means a lot to them that there are those who care like yourself and are trying to repair the field for them. We truly appreciate all your doing!! I will continue to let others know of your charity. THANKS AGAIN!!!
Hi Charlton Soccer Mom,
I'm so please to hear you say that!
It's been an uphill battle trying to secure an area to host this event- but none the less, event or no event, I've still collected many donations for the Charlton Youth League (close to or about $400 so far) and they continue to arrive- which will be presented to the CYSL in a couple of weeks.

Thank you for your support!

Old 05-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums, Charlton Soccer Mom.

Great job by Beergut getting this rolling.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Range Rover

NICE!!!!! A "thank you" means so much.....

Old 05-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider

That's great hearing from someone who will directly benefit from this cause!

Old 05-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Range Rover

Thanks for being persistant BG. It will benefit all of us!

Old 05-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Trailblazer

Hey beergut sounds good to me if you just want to do at your place. Just let me know what I can do to help you out with that.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Operation Charlton, Ma