Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Carolina Adventure World South Carolina

Old 11-25-2012, 07:14 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carolina Adventure World South Carolina

Anyone know about Carolina Adventure World locate in South Catolina? What's the scoop on this place? I have heard it was quite the place to ride, but I have also hear it is extremely crowded? We have several inexperienced riders and would like to ride where it is not too crowded.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Old 02-16-2018, 01:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

id like to know this myself. Anyone been?

Old 02-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No answers in 6 years but you might get lucky. There are people on here now that weren't here back then. Good luck.

Old 02-17-2018, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah, sometimes you gotta look at the date of the post. I've seen people respond to posts 15 years old and wonder why no response. Many of those people no longer come here.

Old 02-17-2018, 06:21 PM
Moto Psycho

Yep. It happens a lot. Some people ask a question, or several questions, and whether they get the answers they need or not, just disappear. I tend to stay a long time on forums that really interest me. Some others, not so much.

Old 02-18-2018, 11:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

As a general rule, most ride parks that are good are usually crowded on weekends. The best time to go is during the week, when most people are working and can't go. I went to one local park like that a couple times during the week and there was almost nobody else there. It was in the afternoon and I think I literally had the place to myself. The same place the next time on a holiday weekend was pretty full and barely anywhere to park. A lot of atv parks are only open on weekends or holidays so best to check before you go.

Old 02-18-2018, 01:53 PM
Moto Psycho

I just looked at the website for Carolina Adventure World. They have 100 miles of trails on 2,600 acres. There's a 15 MPH speed limit on service roads and the green (easiest) trails, and "safe controlled speed on all trails".

Carolina Adventure World, Southeast's Largest Private Off-Road ATV UTV Dirtbike Park, 100 Miles Groomed Trails

Old 02-18-2018, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

If you go during the week its pretty much you have the place to yourself..ive gone there several times visiting my godmom.i couldnt find 1 damn person who wanted to hook up so i rode by myself no differnt then nj.last time i was there they had a guest member day for one of the magazine companies testing them stupid utvs.a womman driving a can am came flying around trail took up whole trail n almost damn well near hit me head on my raptor 700.i was pissed rest of the day that these editor/riders think their so great but cant even drive in a safe manner...

Old 02-18-2018, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

Its a nice place but the stupid utvs and big *** tire 4wds have rutted the crap out of the trails...

Old 06-04-2018, 05:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

Old thread I know but I'm going to throw my input out there. I Rode there the past two weeks as I live 1.5 hours away from the place and I enjoyed the heck out of it.
It's a little on the pricey side but The "popular" trails are fairly easy on youth and folks who just like to cruise and take it easy. However, if you want to get dirty there
are miscellaneous mud holes throughout the trail systems. A couple spots with hill climbs and three spots to mud bog if your into that. The best part about the whole
system in my opinion is the creek... and if you travel down far enough there are more muddy trails towards the end of the property line that I'm pretty sure aren't on
the map. It can be a little crowded but thats when it get fun. People start turning into daredevils and put on a good show as long as its not crazy dangerous.

Originally Posted by sugarhead
Its a nice place but the stupid utvs and big *** tire 4wds have rutted the crap out of the trails...
This is certainly a con to the place. Some spots on some of the trails have places where there is a split off and then merge back together. Chances are one of those
split offs will be rutted out by a UTV or a lifted ATV. I found myself bottoming out or having to back up on a few occasions.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Carolina Adventure World South Carolina