Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

South florida riding W.P.B.

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South florida riding W.P.B.

Hi all, just getting back into riding again after 13 years. Looking to make friends and group riding. Grew up riding the mountains of South west Pennsylvania. I know there is no place like home but florida has its perks. Just got a 570 sp sportsman touring 2up. Looking for a weekend group to explore don't mind traveling 3 hours to get to state park for riding. Just figured there has to be local riders on local trails.
if anyone local wants to hook up and ride drop a message and we'll swap info.

Thanks

Old 07-24-2016, 11:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hello Steve. We just purchased a 570 sportsman as well and i'm currently trying find "Legal" trails to ride in South Florida. I'm currently in Pembroke Pines. So feel free to keep in touch if you find local trails. Im currently trying to research about River Ranch. You have to buy property in order to use the land.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 570 sp

Congratulations on the 570, I love mine. Definitely will keep up to date with post. There is plenty of place that offer places to buy lots, and get to use the entire land. Just went to DeLand hunting grounds 2 weekends ago with some friends, one of which owns property there. I see places advertised all over like these areas. I'm currently looking into buying one myself. Not sure where yet. Want to make sure it serves the right purpose. Don't know if you mind traveling, I'm looking to do some national park riding mostly central to north florida. If your interested let's get some details on availability.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yea I will have to keep doing research to see where some land is too that wouldn't be to far of a drive. Due to my work schedule. I rarely get weekends off so I gotta get a better schedule. I'm hoping to find some riding are to at least get the atv running ghee and there that I see less than a 2 hours drive. Definitely will keep update info. I work if in Loxahatchee you can ride.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

Funny, I work in Loxahatchee groves. I know there is riding near northlake. Just not sure if it's legal or not. But people do go there off Seminole Pratt. Also heard of some places down in homestead. Never made it there. One place is called "the humps".

Old 07-24-2016, 08:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have friends that live in Loxahatchee gotta check with thw. Yea there is the humps. I haven't experienced it yet but it's only like 50 min away from me. That will probably be our first spot to check out. We do have places here near a place called macks fishing camp but it's not technically "legal" but people still do. Also holy lands. Guess the only way to see how it is to actually go check it out. I'm hoping that maybe since I work for the sheriff's office I can get away with a opps get out of here thing while checking these places out. We bought our polaris last week in NC much cheaper then here...was on vacation and made a random purchase lol