Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

South Jersey or even jersey in general.

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 07:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Jersey or even jersey in general.

I love riding the barrens. I also like riding the pits in south jerz. Any one have any input on good spots that are not so "hot". Pm me for some directions. In need of some riding. Ladt spot i loved to ride got baracaded in toms river.

Old 02-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

happens around here as well. places get barricaded or the cops stake it out... people riding illegally kill it for the rest.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I think a lot of the time its not so much the riding that gets people kicked out, its all the other dumb stuff people do. Littering, noise, adjacent property damage, illegal activities like drugs, stuff like that.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by greg74
I think a lot of the time its not so much the riding that gets people kicked out, its all the other dumb stuff people do. Littering, noise, adjacent property damage, illegal activities like drugs, stuff like that.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

What's up dude?! I ride in the area as well, lately I've been going over there by 6 flags (don't want to say the exact spot lol) It's been a real good time, cops stay off your back as long as you are respectful and stay off the roads. I'm sure if you ride Toms River you know of this spot, if not PM me I'll help you out.

Old 04-16-2017, 08:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm new to site I used to rise near great adventure if I recall it was past the entrance u the road I'd make a left for some reason I remember a yogi bear sign.liks a campsite I'm just looking to take my 7 year old riding any help would be great.