Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Who knows how to get from Dixfield, ME to Corinth, VT on ATV???

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who knows how to get from Dixfield, ME to Corinth, VT on ATV???

Hi! My name's Darren. I just bought a wicked cool atv and want to ride it to Corinth, VT, from Dixfield, ME. I could rent a truck to get it there, however, it's well over $200. I found a trail map that could make it happen as far as getting across NH. However, I need to get from Dixfield, ME, to Gorham, NH. Then, from where that ends up in NH, over to Corinth, VT...

Any suggestions?

Any links to trail maps?

Advice on what to look for?

Finally, any of you have a day off next week that could cart that and a few other things on a truck if I pay you gas, plus some cash for your time?

Thanks in advance!

Darren

Old 04-28-2017, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Hi Darren, welcome to the forums.

First point to bring up is most trail systems in NH, and ME will not be open until around May 23rd or so for mud season.

Second, most important point is you can't legally ride from Dixfield, ME to Corinth, VT. You can get from Dixfield, ME to Andover, ME (Roxbury ATV Riders). The next trail system to the west is Upton, ME (Letter B Notch Riders). Unfortunately, you can't get from Andover, ME to Upton, ME. Andover and Upton are NOT connected at this time. The Letter B Notch Riders do connect with NH trails by Success Pond, NH, and from there, all the way to the border with VT. To my understanding the NH trails do not connect with the VT trails anywhere as far as ATV's go. Where the Ride the Wilds trails in NH are interconnected, and a good part of Maine is interconnected, the VT trail systems are not.