Anyone been to Wayehutta OHV park near Cullowhee, NC - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:32 AM
Weekend Warrior

Default Anyone been to Wayehutta OHV park near Cullowhee, NC

Hi all, I'm trying to find out any info I can about this ATV park. It looks like I need to stop and buy my day pass in Cullowhee. Any idea what the cost is ? I would appreciate any info I can get about the trails. I'm basically new to trail riding, just been using my ATV for work at home. I would really like to find some easy trails I can ride my wife two up and noticed no two up allowed at Wayehutta. Anything else near Franklin ? Thanks ,Ken
Old 10-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey ken ,,,yes and this is a place definitely not for beginners .. i went over there exploring and made my day short due to various dangers ,,,, it is very steep and rocky and i have been riding for over 20 yrs ..
the cost is inexpensive like $5 -$7 for permit and you will have to go the grocery local store for the license and can get a map
there are other places to ride that would be easy for her since starting take a look at durhamtown plantation outside of atlanta a wonderful fun time 6000 acres of trails and courses to ride and also the hatfield and mcoys in west,va they have websites you can go to