Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default You can tell how long winter is!

BY THE LENGTH OF MY BEARD!! LOL

Old 02-14-2019, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Down here most all the snow is gone but still sheets of ice where snow made puddles and of course the drive is a broken up sheet of ice. 45 today and now the news just said our Sunday " snow storm" is going to fizzle out once again, now mostly sleet and ice rain. Mother nature is so high from all that legal weed smoke she doesnt know what to do! Wait until summer gets here, with all the outdoor smoking she will be able to suck up we will probably see snow then!

Old 02-14-2019, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

Come on summer! Good by winter overcast dreary days!

Old 02-14-2019, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider

Just got my man'ly mans parts in mail, AAA ins. card for atv hauling insurance, wench stopper, quad maintainer, and my ballerina slippers lol, that I wear to work out with, while doing 3 sets daily! run in place, trampoline, tread stepper, where my tennis shoes were too heavy for indoor use, and slippers too cumbersome, getting in shape for long hard rides coming up, hopefully soon! Ride'n r hard n putt r away wet! is my motto lol RRRRRRR! Its a hard life but some-body has got to do it....it might as well be me! lol O well!

Old 02-14-2019, 06:13 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's was in the 40s here and it's still 40 at 7:00 pm but cooling down. I put on my denim jacket and mesh baseball cap so I wouldn't overheat when I worked in the driveway. I moved my truck and chopped up all the ice that was under it and next to it and shoveled it all away. Most of the snow and ice is gone from the rest of my driveway, but there's big ice spot where my neighbors walked all over the snow and packed it down when they got in and out of their car over and over. It's in the shade of their house too so it's going to be the last thing to melt. Besides my ~300 cubic foot snow pile that is. I don't care if my neighbors slip on the ice and fall, so I don't think I'll do anything about it. I don't walk on that side of my driveway anyway. There's ice next to my house too but I can walk through the wide open space between the 2 sheets of ice until it melts.

Old 02-18-2019, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider

Just got my man'ly mans parts in mail, AAA ins. card for atv hauling insurance, wench stopper, quad maintainer, and my ballerina slippers lol, that I wear to work out with, while doing 3 sets daily! run in place, trampoline, tread stepper, where my tennis shoes were too heavy for indoor use, and slippers too cumbersome, getting in shape for long hard rides coming up, hopefully soon! Ride'n r hard n putt r away wet! is my motto lol RRRRRRR! Its a hard life but some-body has got to do it....it might as well be me! lol O well!

Old 02-18-2019, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

Had to help out neighbors w/ plowing....well that was my excuse anyway! I cant get the video to load....O well?
Thar pork loin turned out better than expected! I cooked it in alum. pan, filled halfway with vinegar, hot sauce, pepper, garlic powder and that's it for the pit. Cooked at 300 f for 3 hrs. Possibly needed liquid smoke for just a touch more BBQ flavor, but nice anyways! I pulled the pork easily with fork after fully cooked and added a little BBQ sauce, like recipe calls for, then baked in oven just long enough to melt sauce into meat,and finish cooking meat a little longer if needed to help meat fall apart. Its good hot, but even better cold, next day, just on white bread for sandwiches! Made a lot, and filled up some big family members w/ sides, and plenty of leftovers! Good deal when the pork loins roasts are on sale for half price, like this! $8 for many dinners, and hungry folk!
Might be a good idea to take me camping/trail riding with ya! We eat good! lol

Old 03-01-2019, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

This is the great-***'t ride I've ever seen! A real HOT ROD! What model is this? Is this an ***-essory that I might be in need of....you think? Ebay free sipping? Don't leave home without er! lol You do know I'm referring to the ride, not the ride'her, right? lol You dirty ol dirt ride'rs lol I'd take er out for a ride! lol She looks more than ready, freddy! The wheel'her that is lol ....Stop it!

Old 03-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

That ride would likely do you in, I know it would me, not that I wouldnt try anyway.

Old 04-05-2019, 11:51 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2019 Free ORV Weekends

Take an opportunity to test Michigan's off-road trails yourself or introduce friends to the ORV trail system during two Free ORV Weekends June 8-9 and August 17-18, 2019.

During these weekends, both residents and out-of-state visitors can ride nearly 3,700 miles of DNR-designated routes and trails without an ORV license or permit.

In addition, the June 8-9 weekend also lines up with Summer Free Fishing Weekend, when all fishing license fees will be waived.

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch