Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 01:04 PM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

True true but at least with work when you go home for the day and weekend your done. I get home from school and either spend my entire night doing homework then going to bed or work, then homework, then go to bed. Of course its much different cause you have a family to care for too. My dad fishes Bass tournaments and I fish with him a lot so out boat gets a lot of use. However, I do know some people that have things like boats and quads and they never use them.

Old 05-22-2019, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks guys for your heartfelt thoughts and the attempt of trying to get my head straight, because right now, with all this day after day, dreary weather, it's got my head/thinking all fogged up, and can't imagine seeing any light....sun at the end of the tunnel, with this past looooong A++ winter and now months of WET!! DREARY YUCK!! This Global warming is getting a little out of hand! KEEP YOUR BOAT and don't forget to pick us all up....NOAH lol

Anybody?....interested
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8062918565313/

Old 05-22-2019, 01:24 PM
Country Rider

Yeah hasent been a good season but give it a month and we should be hitting a warmer and better weather for a while. My brothers name is Noah and he built a wooden boat with my grandpa so we always joke about that lol

Old 05-22-2019, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

Never trust your GPS 100%

Old 05-22-2019, 08:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Wanna bet he gets a ticket for being over 50"!

Old 05-23-2019, 07:56 AM
Country Rider

That road looks fun to me... Not so much to a semi

Old 05-23-2019, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

Good news/Bad news!
Hard time sleeping again, after a month from my accident, when my quad crushed my side, on trail riding trip to Baldwin, on Little 0 trail, or what I prefer to call it, the BIG NO! lol So I got showered up and drove downtown to VA hospital at 3am this morning, since I'm not feeling any better, than I did right after the accident,
Good news is, it's not a fractured....bad news....got 2 broken ribs, rubbing against my lung, so I'm taking 2 different antibiotics and using a lung exercising pump, to ward off pneumonia, and want to see me back in a week for more tests! So at least I know now why it's been so hard to breathe, and unable to sleep in a bed all night, sleeping in chair to take the weight off that area.

About selling my beast of a BAD, BAD ATV, that I listed yesterday, on Facebook Marketplace, since It's so hard to find anyone to ride with, here lately, that often anyways....WELL....yesterday evening, my son and grandson came by with good news, and possibly even better news....their moving into their new home Fri.....the better news is possibly something about sxs's! They both advised me, not to sell my quad, mumbling, saying something about sxs's, under their breath while giggling, like 2 silly school girls, I didn't then bug them about it anymore, since they were so upbeat with the new house and that's all they were talking about. (they better not be kidding me about the sxs), unfortunately though, before they ever talked about sxs's here yesterday, I was putting sxs's down to them, saying/advising against anyone getting one, since their so limited, as far as trails go, and fewer atv routes. So I hope that I haven't talked them out of, at least getting something, even if it's more of a small car like ORV....sxs lol! I'll find out tonight! Hopefully if they do get something, I won't need to sell my wheeler, because they do love to ride, nearly as much as I do lol, and I'll finally have someone to ride with, or at least a good enough reason for keeping mine....that is! well see TONIGHT!!....
Check out my wheeler on Facebook, Marketplace, Suzuki King Quad 750 and give me some sales advice, if needed, thanks

Old 05-23-2019, 11:54 AM
Country Rider

Wow good thing you went in! if you did and your ribs kept pushing against your lungs who knows what coulda happened. Hopefully it'll heal up faster now and you wont be in as much distress. Nice to hear your kid got a house. It would be nice if you could ride with them. I already know me and one of my brothers will keep riding together when we're adults. Why were they talking against a SxS?

Old 05-23-2019, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Should have went to the doc right away then you would be how many weeks ahead? Why would you buy a new atv then turn around and want to sell it a few months later? Is it really costing you anything sitting there waiting for a chance to go riding? I wouldnt sell mine even if it only got used once a year! It only costs a few bucks for insurance to have it ready and waiting just in case. Perhaps you need to slow down and chill some, no one wants to go riding everyday for 24 hrs a day. If I only get away a few times each year, thats ok...someday it might be more but life must go on. You have yourself so worked up by not going your willing to sell it?? Need to get your ribs/health in order first.

Old 05-23-2019, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I'll take it easy, espicall now with my trip sch. to fly out to Seattle next week, while healing, and see #1 son.
Its #3 son talking about sxs's, and yes his wife, just put down a healthy deposit on one yesterday,( I just forced him to tell me!) 2018 yamaha yxz1000r $1800. they were going to keep it a secret....until I spilled the beans, about selling mine, and is why all the snickering between those two, wondering whether or not to spoil the surprise and tell me! lol It all make much more sense now lol

Finally getting some summer like weather today!! Is SUMMER finally here??

It must be a day for hospitals, got the misses in there right now, after I got back from my trip there lol She's been complaining about her calves hurting, very swollen/firm with much pain, real bad, especially towards evenings, and has me worried about blood clots, and that's one thing their ck'ing her for. Reminds me of the commercial with the biker and his swollen calves Liberty Mutual....saying it would be a shame if they weren't insured lol
Just got her back home from the hospital, and they suspect, muscle spasms, and I'm not surprised, with her putting in $300 worth of flowers for us in the last week, then over to her mother's yesterday doing the same thing for her! She also needs to lose some weight, which isn't helping matters, with all the up's and down's all day long, for so many days in a row digging and planting flowers!
YamaMoto, what's your diagnosis? You are wise beyond your years!

2018 yamaha yxz1000r

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch