Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Michigan, 50 mile, 1 day round trip trail, You might want to try

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Man do I have a great deal for you!!

Everything NEW!! King Quad, Tons of New ''EXTRAS'', Full Warranty, Title,
Over $3000 in NEW extras, so you wont need to buy anything!! Saves you time and money, not having to have everything installed by yourself, or paying professionals to do the work! ITS DONE!!
NEW UTV with only proper break in procedure, done exactly by the book, and fresh fluid change, physically verified and documented (only 200 miles) by Suzuki dealer, upon their visit, when recently, personally delivering my Suzuki oil/filter kit to me, here at my home, and added the oil change purchase and verification of mileage on my warranty paperwork!

I'm unable to find friends, family to ride with anymore, It's become a huge paper weight, ball n chain, dust collector, space taker up'r , taking my mind off more important things in life, like planting flowers out with my wife, in my easy chair, like others I know on this forum lol

LIST OF ''TOO'' MANY NEW UTV EXTRAS (sorry, over excited/over bought!!

Full Warranty
Power Steering
Cargo Cases
Front/Rear Bumpers
Heated grips
Handlebar Mitts
Garmin 6'' 60lm Drive w/ Michigan VVmapping, Garmin Mount
New tires, rims never ridden on, just installed w/ receipts
Warn plow new w/receipt, dealer mounted
Front mounted winch
GoPro type new w/ sd never mounted!
LED strip light, installed professionally, in ignition switch
New Suzuki Oil n Filter Kit (still in box)
2019 ORV sticker
Manufacture owner/maint. manual
New Suzuki Spark Plug (spare)
New RotoPax Gas Container
UTV tool kit

Over $12,000 in Vehicle, Plus Extras.... ALL BRAND NEW!!

Tires/Rims, F/R Bumpers, Power Plow, Winch, Garmin w/ Mi. VVMaps, LED's, GoPro style, Handlebar Mitts, Power steering, Oil n Filter Kit, 2019 ORV Sticker, 4x4 Tool Kit, New (spare) Factory Spark Plug, New RotoPax

Is there anything I forgot to buy lol ITS LOADED!!

My loss, your gain! Asking $1500 for extras, that are installed/made for this machine....saves you having to buy, install, order, labor cost....Its all done for you....just go ride it....its more than ready!!

Old 06-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Kinda jumpin the gun aint ya...??

Old 06-07-2019, 07:13 AM
Pro Rider

NOPE! Just collecting dust, in fact I need to go out right now and dust the cobwebs off, to be able to hopefully show it, as soon as I get a prospective buyer, ''AGAIN'' lol Had it sold 2 weeks ago, until #3 son put the breaks on, telling me to ''HOLD OFF'' ''since he bought his sxs''!!, then said right after that, that he's out of days for the year to ride, so his son, ''my grandson'' is riding with his younger friends....no grandpaws welcome lol Way too many excuses from everyone, and why they cant ride, but everyone talks like they ride often, which gets me excited, but when it's finally time for everyone to load up to go, there's always something that causes cancellations....so frustrating!! Way too many ups and downs, of emotions, for this old dude, to handle anymore, maybe if I were 20 yrs younger, but not now! I need to get my head wrapped around something else, but with this BIG ol beast, haunting me daily!! Begging me to get er out and ride it! it's hard to think of anything else, but that can't happen until this thing is GONE!! Ain't getting another one!! It's hard having a one track mind, but when its 4 tracks lol....it gets that much more confusing lol

Good luck Ken, keep in touch, you keep my email, and let me hear from you from time to time and how your trips out, go. Hopefully safer than mine have been here lately! Remember it's not the way you ride, its that NUT that comes around that blind corner ahead, that is where bad things can happen, real quick! Take care buddy

Old 06-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

Well, looks like I will be riding with the neighbors and others I can find. Sounds like you might have some issues, hope you get them taken care of before something serious happens. Riding should be a fun time hobby, not a serious do or die habit that causes mental issues. My boat has not been in the water for 3 years but I am not flippin out over it. When the time comes along I will enjoy it again, whenever that is.

Old 06-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

Another thing....is if I want to get close to what I have $ in it, its best to sell with just the break in, like new condition, plus this is the best time of the year to sell these seasonal atv's! but most important reason for selling, I'm really afraid to ride it anymore, after my last accident, with the heavy weight of the quad, and with the front tires grabbing the sides of the trail causing the roll over so quickly. I had no idea it was happening before it was on top of me. The same thing happened to my friend Andrew where the same identical grab and roll occurred, breaking/crushing his hip. I've been riding the sport quads for over 40 yrs, with never an accident in much rougher trails/hills/rocks! My #2 son has an extra UTV 450, that he just bought for his son yet he hasn't really taken to it, so maybe they'll let me use it for occasional trips out with them, a few times a year.

It's almost like a heavy weight off my shoulders now, not worrying about bugging so many friends, family, and trying to find new friends in 20 different forums, clubs, with so many guys always ready until the last second, when something always comes up, just happened again twice this week, alone, where I was getting ready again w/ making maps, gear, almost loaded in van, until I got the disappointing news once again....it's too much! And this same thing has been going on for years now, since kids lost their rides. I might get a cheap sport quad one day, to have something to have around, if the opportunity comes my way, but I'm not going to try pushing the subject anymore, it just doesn't work for me. BE HAPPY DON"T WORRY!! is my new slogan lol The mother in law has inviting me to join her to one of her knitting get togethers, since she heard I'm looking for a new hobby....sounds relaxing lol

Old 06-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

Possibly found you a buddy, just read his club message, just now. I asked him if he would care to get together with someone that rides like himself, and maybe set up something, he hasn't replied back yet, if he does can I have him get in touch somehow with you, he rides a sxs like yours.

here's what he wrote.

Not wanting to start anything, but, is there anyone in the group that doesn't ride fast? Just kinda ride slow? I generally ride 15-25 mph. My life was 100mph up to about 6 years ago and I am enjoying the slowdown, scenery and wildlife.

Old 06-07-2019, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

What site did this fellow post on?

Old 06-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider

I just asked him again, if he could join us here on this forum, or send you a PM, let's wait for his reply and see if he responds this time.

Old 06-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry he just replied, and has all his trips planned in UP, and works 6 days a week! I'll keep searching, and if I don't get at least a few responses on my wheeler soon, I'm in, if you guys don't mind, then I'll try again after getting back.