Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Don't ride alone!! Very unsafe! Read here

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Don't take a chance and ride alone! I'm semi retired and can offer to ride with you, as long as its in my state of Michigan. I'll be heading back up north after the snow melts off, and pounding seeps into the ground, in May or June for sure. DAYS ARE GETTING LONGER!!

Old 01-17-2019, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

Our problem up where we ride, in northern lower Michigan, is that its so far from cell towers, our phones are rarely of any use, especially out on some of the low lying areas, where most of the swampy, rough terrain is, where anyone riding alone could get in trouble! lol If you stand real still and move slowly in a clock like fashion, you might get lucky, and helps if your up on higher ground as well, but not always!.

Old 01-17-2019, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Keep in mind a text message will go thru long after a conversation wont. Many energency responders will tell you to text if you dont have enough signal to talk. Yes it does work!

Old 01-17-2019, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

Hey buddy, were getting some of that white stuff, we've been talking about, for some time now, up her in the great norther part of the country of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....MICHIGAN NET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW.... LALALA
i'M GOING OUT RIGHT NOW, AND PLOWING EVERY FLAKE THAT HITS THE GROUND! A PROUD AMERICAN DOING HIS DUTY LOL My neighbors are going to be so proud of me.... as they close their blinds wondering WHATS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!! LOL
Well anyways.... by Sat., were supposed to get maybe a few inches lol Up until now, less than an itch....and I didn't spell that incorrectly lol I'm selling my plow....any buyers....going cheap!! Trash day tomorrow.......

Old 01-17-2019, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

Ha...eat your heart out, we are supposed to get 6" plus on top of the 2" we already have... so damn excited I cant stop smiling! Also 25+ mph winds so we should have some nice drifts!!! Can't wait, all the toys are ready to go. I will send some pics but you have to be a big boy and not whine and cry!!

Old 01-17-2019, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I just watched my governments secret weather channel.... I just happened to have it deep inside my, I spy PC, and I'm not supposed to let this out for the gen. public to see, but what their telling us, is south of the Michigan border, will be mainly rain, then more rain tomorrow, but for some weird weather pattern, dividing our two states, 24'' is expected for anyone north of Perrysburg, somewhere in Ohio..... can you believe that? Well you could always ride north to the border and at least watch us Michiganders hording all your snow....Too bad! HAHAHA
All kidding aside, I'll drive all the way down there, if it hit south of here....get a room ready, and a nice com-fee corral for the KQ, here lol I'm bringing the.... PLOW!!

Old 01-17-2019, 11:31 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It snowed here about the same time it got dark. It looks like the typical 1/4" we've been getting this winter. Before that the neighbor kid was shooting hoops but the really cold weather hasn't hit yet. Accumulations of up to 1/2" of snow are possible overnight, accumulations of up to 1" Friday, and light accumulations possible Saturday. In total, a possible accumulation of enough to have a snowball fight.

Old 01-18-2019, 06:13 AM
Pro Rider

I can't believe it!! South of us their getting upwards of 8'', where by Metro airport, here only 4.5 expected....not enough!! but better than your 1-2 up there in Flint areas. Do I get the plow ready, or just little snow blower with new skies....will have to wait and see....fingers x'ed!! I will have the plow connected just in case, and probably check it out for at least a short scoop....OH YEAH!! And too if we get blowing drifts, then for sure it will come in handy!
I bet our little buddy down there in Ohio, will be showing off with videos of himself plowing the entire state! down there lol Show off'er!!....

Old 01-18-2019, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

Yes sir....gonna have my grandaughter take some pics and vids so I can charge you guys to watch the main feature, sell you some popcorn, heck might even be up for one of them fancy action packed movie awards! A star might be getting borned! Just my luck, mother nature will wiggle or wobble and we wont get squat....there goes my acting career....

Old 01-18-2019, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

Do like me, and plow all the snow onto the driveway, and make it look like you have feet instead of inches....that would get world attention, with scientist everywhere trying to figure out, why on just your property, so much snow fell! We wont snitch on ya lol

Quick Reply: Don't ride alone!! Very unsafe! Read here