Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Riding in Michigan: Drummond Island?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 09:25 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Look at the last line on the bottom.

Old 06-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's us all know how it was if you go! Would love to go try it out for a day if it is good but I have all sport quads.

Old 06-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyle Janulis
Let's us all know how it was if you go! Would love to go try it out for a day if it is good but I have all sport quads.
will do. Yeah we have sport quads too. I ride a Trx 450er and have a 400ex im gonna sell. We can ride all of the roads around there which will be fun but idk about any of the trails on a sport quad. I'll test everytging out

Old 06-07-2019, 11:04 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd like to try it out if my friends would go but I just don't see that happening anytime soon. Maybe after my buddy retires the 2 of us can go while his wife stays home and takes care of the dogs. His boys aren't likely to take enough time off work to go up to the U.P. but we might get another guy to go. It's a butt-numbing 5 hour drive each way and my knees would be hurting within 1/2 hour. I might want to spend the rest of the day on my feet before the next day's ride but I would still go. That would be a good place to trail ride with a GoPro. The terrain looks like a little of this and a little of that and everything else combined.