Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

WAYNE NAT'L. FOREST---Logan, Oh.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2001, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're not camping in our normal spot. We are going to try to camp at the big rock with a hole in it, if you have any idea where that is. (I know, not very good detail, but it's the only way I know to explain the spot!)

It's right on the trail, but it's not an overly common trail. I will post our GPS coordinates tonight when I get a chance, maybe you can plug them into terraserver.com and figure out how to find us.

And when you see a camp with lots of yamahas, and maybe a decate in it, thats us!

I'm the really tall guy on a blue raptor, I'm 6'7", so I stand out even when sitting on the raptor.

Brad

Old 06-26-2001, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

Brad

After you post the GPS coordinates, I will try to coordinate them to my trail map. If I was to email you a word file of the trail map, can you put an X where you are camping? If not, there cannot be many 6'7 guys riding around on Raptors. Why do so many of you guys ride Yamaha? We always tend to have a blended mix of machines when we get a group together.

Old 06-26-2001, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

I might be able to X on one of the maps, it's hard to say. I will do my best..

I just looked on terraserver.com, found the camp we will (hopefully) be at.

It's
82W 16' 28"
39N 29' 09

If you want to look at it from the satillite pics Click here

I have no idea why we are all yamahas, but it is nice. A lot of the spare parts are interchangeable. Tie rod ends fit any yamaha, so in the group we only have one spare, but yet it fits on everyones quad is someone breaks. Rear axle bolts are all the same, etc.

Old 06-26-2001, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider

Brad

Thanks for the link. I sent you an email of the Wayne Map I have (courtesy of SLB). If you have any luck marking your camp, let me know. I will try with the terraserver, but I am having trouble finding it. Thanks for all of your help.

Old 06-27-2001, 12:37 AM
Range Rover

BansheeBrad, you can show MagnumMudMan around Dorr Run. MudMan, you can show us later!! Bob(RubiconBob) and Mike(trx450) showed us around once but we don't remember. Sooo many trails over there....
Maybe we'll see you guys this weekend...if ya see a chic on a yellow 400ex..that'll be ME!!! Holler at me...
Later..Sher