Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

where to ride in alaska ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to ride in alaska ?

so ryan.. do you go to north pole high?

Old 01-17-2005, 10:06 PM
Range Rover

badger road? istn that rite by the track? cuz my mom was jsut looking at a house online to buy that was on that road.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Melinda rae

Old 01-17-2005, 10:41 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Mindy. Send me that picture of my fourwheeler over first class if you know how to do it. Its really complicated. Try going to my documents and go to My Scans then whatever is there and try copying and pasting on a new message on FC or you could make it eays on em and put it as my display picture..love you

Old 01-18-2005, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Hey mike, Mindy
good to see a couple that enjoy the same things lol... thats pretty sweet man. anyways yea i go to North pole high i graduate this year though. so when are you moving up here? If you know where plack is... thats the road i live down. .. badger road is pretty much the only main road in north pole all of the other roads branch of it ... not trying to turn you down or anything but north pole is really reall Fing small... there is only one street light... and one grocercy store.. .. anyways there isnt really anything to do here... unless you ride... riding is life man there is no where you cant go its all open... awesome trails Everywhere! if your really into riding and stuff youll love it here... so yea why are you moving up here? military or something?
l8ter
-Ryan -

Old 01-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Range Rover

hey ryan,
yah we both really like riding, its the only thing we do here all summer. but the thing is you have to try to stay away from the cops, or in Mikes words, out run em. lol. I am moving up because my parents really like it up there and my dad was born there, he recently lost his job at the mill and when they opened back up he decided that he wanted to move so.. now we are. both my sisters live up there, and will be living with one of them for a while. and she lives on Vickie Lane so therefore i can just head out to the track cuz its rite there. butyah, im in school so i gtg. w/b. mindy Page, i dont know how to send it. lol im having a blonde moment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Trailblazer

Yea..I just wnat to be with Mindy and it sounds a lot better up there then down here..but I will see if I like it whne I get up there. Yea we both Live to ride and love to ride. Always for a good time. Yea we'll have to have a team going because I will bring up my Z and race and Mindy will race. But she'll have more practice in then me. Cuz she'll be riding on the track a lot and I have no track but ill be practicing down here. Hey Ryan what do you do when your not riding or racing?..what do you listen for music?

Old 01-18-2005, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

Ah.. when im not riding or racing...... im at school.... when im not at school im working.. and when im not working im chillin with my girlfriend lol. music i dunno... i am kinda wierd i listen to rock AND rap ... for riding and stuff i particulary like kill switch engage.. anyways im in school to and got stuff to do .. chat l8ter

Old 01-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Range Rover

really? i listen to Disturbed, i like all the music on the Huevos videos, and i love country! when im not at school, im hanging out with Mike (Page) we are always fourwheeling or something fun. occasiounly flipping. lol.

Old 01-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Trailblazer

I Like Machinehead and disturbed and country..can't really stand rap that much..only one lil john song that just came out with a little bit of ozzy mixed..rock is awesome. How do you like your Elkas?

Old 01-19-2005, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

my elkas are AWESOME... holy crap man you dont even know...you can spend all the money you want on your motor and stuff but with out the suspension and width youll still get you @$$ smoked... i garantee it... before you spend anymore money on your quad invest in a-arms and an axle and some shocks... even works shocks are good.. this season FNR has got some plans ... nick has got his ex all ready to go.. he recently put on a new works shock for the rear and got a 426 motor put in.. he was our number one contender towards the end of the season with the stock rear shock and and 416... i think he will take it for sure this season... ive got a new rear shock on the way also i broke mine in half :S ... all of the quads are kept at my place cuz we have a big garage and we do all the work here... got every tool you can think of so it makes things easy... we do all of our work ourselves.. ummm weve built one jump... its not bad... but its not the best... for someone learning how to jump its the best one i can think of though.. its awesome for learning... its were we practice air brakeing, litling, corrected.. you have to learn control on this jump because it shots youup ^^ but the down hill you have to physically push it down.. would be good for you to practice on i would assume.. ... anyways yea just trying to tell ya a lil about FNR and stuff.. I took second overall for the season and nick took 3rd and josh took .. 5th I think but he missed alot of races... *he races a raptor and it just doesn thold up that well* all 3 of us run elkas with +3 a-arms.. im the only one with long travel however nick has got the best motor so far [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] just out of curiosity what heel guards are you using?? I had a 2 sets of heel guards and I broke them both [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and one of them was the FATTY suzuki ones.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i had to just make my own.... i honestly cant think of any more to tell you lol... uhhhh if you wanna look at a buncha pics ive got about 30-40 of them posted on the interent... just let me know and ill give ya the link...
-ryan

Quick Reply: where to ride in alaska ?