Yamaha Side by Sides Talk about the durable Yamaha Sport and Utility

Yamaha Releases All New Wolverine 4-Seater

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 01:45 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Yamaha Releases All New Wolverine 4-Seater

After months of rumors and whispers, Yamaha has confirmed it. 2018 gets an all new Wolverine X4:

https://atvconnection.com/articles/y...-wolverine-x4/

Old 09-07-2017, 06:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I saw the teaser video a few days ago, I was really hoping for a 50" Wolverine or YXZ SS but I guess a more powerful 4 seater is ok too. I hope the 2 seater gets this engine but it appears it won't be the 2018 model. Maybe it will find its way into other models like the Grizzly and Viking, both of which could use more power. This model is similar to the Pioneer 1000-5 in that you sacrifice cargo space to get more seats and that you can move the seats to get some cargo space back. Makes for a smaller and shorter 4 seater but in 4 seat mode you can't haul much. It is much shorter than other 4 seat models like the Commander and General but they offer 1000cc engines that still make more power. The Teryx 4 has a much bigger cargo box to actually haul stuff even if the Wolverine will most likely be faster. At least Yamaha finally has a player in the game, even if its a little late.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally Yamaha makes a more powerful engine! I hope they put it in the Grizzly! That would be totally awesome.