howardstearn
kingraptor
mhhargrove
ctraptor
laventky
roostking
azraptor

THIS IS A PRIVATE RACE SESSION AT A LOCAL TRACK WATERED AND ALL
AND OH YEA KEN FROM KENZ CYCLE IS MORE THAN WELCOME HE DID BUILD BOTH BIKE'S IN QUESTION HERE!!

THIS IS A PRIVATE SESSION AND IF ENOUGH OF YOU PM ME ILL SET THE TIME UP I ALREADY HAVE THE TRACK COVERED

Old 06-02-2003, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 339th Ave this weekend, Role Call

As per our phone conversation a little while ago, you know that I'm down for that.

Old 06-02-2003, 03:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Just saw all this drama this morning, I probably didn't see as many races as the rest of you guys because i was riding with my boys most of the evening, due to the dust. But this i can tell you, there is no way sterns 690 is gonna beat azsands big bike with him riding it. I will come to witness any good race, anytime. DS650 TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2003, 03:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Man, If the dust is that bad , you guys really need to take it else where. You all have way to fast of rigs to be banging through the gears at 25% visabilty. I will be watching to see how the "pecking order" turns out. KM, I told you to beat those Rappy's by atleast 10 bike lenghts, so thier is NO confusion.LOL

Good heavy competition is HEALTHY!

Give'em hell DS boys!

BIgger.

Old 06-02-2003, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Thank you for the invite azsand! Its nice to be noticed...... Should be a fun night IF howards bike is back together by then I hear its in for some more r/d. Wouldnt it be fun if I put my nitrous back on this week ontop of the nitro?
What's wrong with Howards bike? It's already ahead of everyone else by 10 bikes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Towards the end of the night it wasn't who had the faster bike but who had the biggest sack to keep running into a wall of dust at 0 visability.

Normally the dust is not a factor at all, I've never seen it like that.

Bad465, how's that lectron running?

I think I'm going to invest in some race fuel for the next race, pump gas is ok but it's time to get serious. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2003, 08:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is all I know, is that none of us want to race Speeddmns banshee.

I do believe the silver banshee should be almost as fast as AZsands big bike, as we were about tied, until one of my reeds came completely apart that night.

I can say that Todd hardly rides like a girl and if he would have got on my bike, there would have been no doubt who won. He can get at least 2 -3 more quad lenghts out of my bike than I can(but im trying to learn!)

And one more thing. Lets not turn the Gilbert crew into a nebraska/texas thing. We all hit the same spots and ride our butts off, lets keep it tha way.. Although some ice in AZ would be nice!

Old 06-02-2003, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Roost, I think it's all in fun here in AZ.

Difference is we show up when asked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2003, 09:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Im going out tomorow to inspect the track it's almost done i belive it is only missing th tree setup right now. But we will have overhead cams so we will be able to detemin who's where what and how !! If the lights arent up yet i will provied lighting !!DUDES I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL DON'T I.Anyways were working on getting this setup!!

Old 06-02-2003, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

[i]

Unfortunately I have to cut-off my Dura Blue split axle lock nut to gain access to my next repair job. When they say those split designs grab onto the threads they are not kidding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...................

Hey King, the last time I removed my Lonestar split-lock nut it was darn near welded on as well. I used a flat blade prybar in the split to back it off. Worked like a charm.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2003, 11:27 PM
Range Rover

AZsand we were just talking about racing and who was faster,then you had to go and start attacking me personally I never slammed your riders or you. It "was" all in fun. Now if I ride like a girl you shouldn't have any problem beating me on my dune banshee. How about a race for alittle cash to sort of pay for the gas say about $500. Your 760 pami against my dune banshee best 3 out of 5 races wins. Or if you dont like that how about a test of riding ability we'll go out to the track at ellsworth and I'll race my stock 400ex against your 4oo whatever you ride your bike and i'll ride mine then we'll see who rides like a girl. Put up or shut up.

Quick Reply: 339th Ave this weekend, Role Call