Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

339th Ave this weekend, Role Call

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 11:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 339th Ave this weekend, Role Call

speed what ever you have nothing that intrest me !! move on !! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2003, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

KMDuner,
I wish we would have been able to bullsh!t a bit more also. The dust was crazy. We brought the video camera and the digital camera but I haven't had a chance to look at what my wife recorded. Probably me losing a bunch of races. She put them away pretty early due to the dust.

I'm thinking of selling the Geckos and getting some haulers. I bought the geckos because they were inexpensive and durable. I wanted something for the cinders and dunes, but since I don't go to the cinders very often, I might as well get a better sand tire.

If anyone knows of anyone looking for Geckos, just let me know. They are still in excellent condition.

Since I knocked up my wife, she doesn't ride anymore. And when she did, we took turns riding.

Old 06-03-2003, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

Well, she only took video of the first 3 minutes we were there and there was nothing good.

Old 06-03-2003, 12:11 AM
Range Rover

Hey beatdown crew I'm not trying to start anything with you guys. i have the uttmost respect for you guys and your machines. Between us it is just racing and having fun. I think the whole Beatdown crew will agree that the Gilbert Posse is pretty easy to get along with. Now we know where AZsand stands we can all just drop this issue and concentrate on just racing and having fun.

P.S. sorry KMduner about saying I smoked you. I know that the left side was super dusty, but hopefully we will get another chance when its not so dusty. LETS JUST RACE AND HAVE FUN.

Old 06-03-2003, 02:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bad465, you sorta took the words out of my mouth. Seems like anywhere we go, the Gilbert folks(of course you guys included!) are contenders at the very top. All of our bikes look good and more importantly, run better.

Hey, Ill go race the next race, even though I know I will lose to Speeds banshee, cause its all in fun. Actually I wont race him, hes beat me before, im not a fool to come back for more LOL!!!

And yes, to have the four strokes that all you guys have that run so well, you should be very proud!!!

Old 06-03-2003, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

P.S. sorry KMduner about saying I smoked you. I know that the left side was super dusty, but hopefully we will get another chance when its not so dusty. LETS JUST RACE AND HAVE FUN
The left side was pretty bad, maybe that was my fault for lining up over there. I did have to shut it down before I hit the wall but I'm not using that as an excuse, you beat me this time. I'm looking forward to the next time.

I do this all for fun and that's all, my bike is fast but I know it's not the fastest. And no matter how AZ comes accross on the inet he does it all in fun as well, don't take it personally he's just having fun.

AZ and I will be headed out to a private track a little later this morning to reserve personal time for our group.

Bad01- Congrats on the baby, I have a 1 1\2 yo we put her in her car seat and strap her to the golf cart, she loves it. Just cause you have kids doesn't mean you have to stop having fun. Most people don't realize that.

Old 06-03-2003, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

KMDuner,
I agree with you about having fun. I just need to get something for my wife to ride and something for the family.

Oh yeah, I need to get more mods to be able to compete with you guys.

ba01raptoraz

Old 06-03-2003, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

A golf cart or a rail is ideal for the family.

I can't help you with the raptor mods. Besides we don't need anymore fast rappies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2003, 09:39 PM
Range Rover

THE BIG RACE I'M THERE!!!!

Old 06-04-2003, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

We went to look at the track and...................................there was no track. AZSand is still calling around to try and get us in somewhere else.

Quick Reply: 339th Ave this weekend, Role Call