ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   Rolled 03 banshee (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/109929-rolled-03-banshee.html)

duckdiaz 07-27-2003 01:57 AM

Rolled 03 banshee

Well guys just got back from riding…. my friend wanted to try out my bike (03 banshee) so I said ok…long story short he rolled the bike. Not to bad, but will need new handlebars. Transmission stuck…will not budge kick-start shot…not catching at all…. How much do you think it’s going to cost? Should I make him pay 4 it…very close friend…… he offered. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

wheelinforlife 07-27-2003 02:01 AM

Rolled 03 banshee

do u have pics? dont make him pay hes close my buddy dint make me pay hehe.

Diablo 07-27-2003 02:10 AM

Rolled 03 banshee

Man, that blows!! I bet the wife is happy!!! The b!tch is dead!!!hehe! Sorry about that. Seriously, since he offered, at least lat him help, since HE is the one who damaged it! Hope you get her back together.

P.S.- If it was a 4-stroke, you could've just rolled her back over, dusted her off, and went about your business!!! LOL!!!

TexasWarrior03 07-27-2003 02:25 AM

Rolled 03 banshee

All that damage happended on one rollover? I just nearly killed myself a couple hours ago and my bike is running like the day I got it. I guess Diablo is right.

Turtler 07-27-2003 02:39 AM

Rolled 03 banshee

I wind up paying for repairs on the quads I loan out to friends, and mostly my kids friends who want to ride the LT-80s. I am done teaching people to ride, it has turned out costing me too much money. It could be that I suck as a quad riding teacher. Hope the tranny isnt shot on your Banshee.

duckdiaz 07-27-2003 04:12 PM

Rolled 03 banshee

Diablo...LOL...

mahnster 07-27-2003 04:54 PM

Rolled 03 banshee

diablo has a point

duckdiaz 07-27-2003 11:24 PM

Rolled 03 banshee

My buddy called today, and he wanted to know if I was cool about the whole situation. I told him SHI% happens. don’t sweat it. I ask him if he was ok, he said just sore. He told me what happened. As he started climbing the hill he was in 3rd gear, when he started to down shift it was to late, and the bike just turned off…as he started to get off the bike to turn it around…the front end came up, he was at an angle so it rolled over him, then just down the hill about 3-4 times and stopped…anyone know why the transmission would be stuck? Hold in the clutch and the bike moves…bike looks good only the plastics are trashed, kick-start, and transmission stuck.

P.S. I will post the cost Monday & POST PICS BIKE LOOKS GOOD..... going to take it to Berts mega mall in Covina, ca. anyone want to guess the cost c how close you come to it. He asked again to let him pay, I said no. he just wont ever ride it again. lol j/k
anyone know why the transmission would be stuck?

Ernie660R 07-28-2003 01:54 AM

Rolled 03 banshee

I would make him pay at least half of the damages on the Banshee and never let him ride it again. I do not lend out any of my quads to any one because of that one reason. What If!!!

PM me if you need any parts I will look and see what I can spare.

duckdiaz 07-28-2003 03:40 AM

Rolled 03 banshee

i cant make him pay...friends since 1st grade............thanks for the spare parts offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]