ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   why are honda guys so brand loyal? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/110453-why-honda-guys-so-brand-loyal.html)

PADZZ 07-30-2003 12:20 AM

why are honda guys so brand loyal?

Outdated, and you're talking Yamaha? Hmm...Banshee (out dated); Blaster (out dated); Warrior (out dated); Breeze (out dated)...I'm sure there's more. 400EX has only been out for 5 years...Banshee...17 yrs and pretty much unchanged.

Also, I'd put my money on a Rincon over a Blaster in a drag....
RIDE RED

roosthrower 07-30-2003 12:24 AM

why update the banshee? it is sill the fastest stock quad produced. why update the blaster? it is still the most bang for the buck. why update the warrior? it's the best selling sport quad in history. And the breeze? how cares about that quad anyway.

BLAZING 07-30-2003 12:30 AM

If there so out of date look at the tech in there street bikes or cars even. Man I wish I could have that 1000 when it comes out...

DragRaptor727 07-30-2003 12:33 AM

blah blah honda should stick with making cars and lawn mowers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

03250bayou 07-30-2003 12:45 AM

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]...honda should screw making cars/lawnmowers their quads are the best....yamaha/suzuki/kawasaki still havent found anything to beat a quad that is 10 years old

66oDisturbed 07-30-2003 12:50 AM

out dated has in...HONDA still thinks air cooled is state of the art!!!

17 years ago yamaha learned that this cool green stuff keeps motors cool, yamaha made the raptor and now the 450. and all u honda fools r about to jump ship and " ride blue " cuz ur tired of being passed time and time again. i mean my piped raptor ran away from a build 440ex...wow honda's ONLY sport quad all pumped up gets ran down be a piped raptor..way to go honda, hats off to u for letting every other atv company beat the shiz outta u!!!

DezRacer 07-30-2003 01:07 AM

Its going to be fun watching all these boards change after the dealer show in September!

White347LX 07-30-2003 01:33 AM

Hondas really are the most reliable, but rarely the fastest. The 250R was great, and the 400EX was the first thing since the 250R, but they've both been passed up now by the Z400 and YFZ450. I'd even argue that the Raptor passed them up for trails and dunes in '01. Even though the 400EX is a more solid machine than anything else in it's class.

We'll see what Honda does now that the ball is in their court.

Kraw 07-30-2003 01:56 AM

I bleed Yamaha Blue, with a touch of Honda Red a few years back

I am not TOTALLY brand loyal, I always look at Yamaha first (been riding them since the early 80's). It's just that yamaha has exactly what I want right now.

Ride what you want, who cares what others think

WallStreet 07-30-2003 02:03 AM

Originally posted by: Kraw

Ride what you want, who cares what others think
EXACTLY