Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Banshee Vs Stock Raptor

Originally posted by: SuzukiRider3698
Originally posted by: moldycheese
ya. yamaha built the yfz 450 to replace the banshee
dude u better study up on ur stuff just b/c it the fact that how long have shees been around? and now all of a sudden these other quads(660,yzf450,450ex, are made to keep up to what? o yeah the BANSHEE mother f'er
man ur getting emotional about this r'ent u? i never said that those quad were faster than a shee. i said that i can beet my buddies she till i top out, than he gets me with his top end. second the raptor came out BEFORE the california emitions people said that in 2006 2 strokes cant be made. that is when yamaha put together the 450. third "a banshee is made from the market with power bands and power vaules. from thoes who want to post crap like ......"a shee is faster in top end. LMFAO!"... u better study up on the stuff u post .b/c a power band is just a figuer of speech...... if u tear apart ur 2 stroke to find a band u better just shoot ur self in the face b/c all it is is a flap in the engine that opens at a certin rpm to shove more gas and air thorugh sort of like a turbo" this is a load of crap!. a powerband is where your engine is making the most power. is it not a real band that is in the motor. got it? so u better do your reserch before you post crap like this

Old 08-12-2004, 06:27 PM
Trailblazer

dude honestly ur starting to **** me off. 1, I said that a POWER BAND WAS NOT A REAL BAND and u said i did.2,, yeah the raptor came out befor they said they were going to ban 2 strokes but what the fck does that have to do with ne thing in this whole artical.3 the f'n cylinder is were all the freaking power is made not the power vaule. sure it has the word power in it but where does all the power and every thing come from in the 4 strokes? the cylinder and pistons o wait PISTON my bad quote"a powerband is where your engine is making the most power''......... is a buch of bull. let me ask u.. if u have a raptor and seem to know so much about a banshee then how do u know what a power band is if a raptor does'nt even have one. let me ask u have u ever tore apart an engine period? the power band is refered to.... when ur bike or quade hits a certin rpm that flap in the engine opens shoving more gas and air through witch give ur that all of a sudden burst of speed

Old 08-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Trailblazer

hey check this out two help u one ur 2 stroke skill http://www.macdizzy.com/cylinder_map6.htm

your welcome study up =D this = you 8=D this = me 8=========D [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Trailblazer

No one get mad at suzukirider. He's a little kid who think's he know's it all.. LOL He think's 400ex and 4 stroke bike/quad have push rod's. LMFAO

Old 08-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

so, what ur saying is ur dik is only an inch long? we, that s ur buisness. but a powerband IS when ur making your power. a powervalve is the flap that you are talking about. but, you c, that wasnt developed untill recently, and the banshee DOES NOT HAVE ONE. you c, a 2 stroke does not need a powervalve to work. a powervalve gives you more bottom end by making your motor think it has more compression then it acualy does. and where i said that u said it was a real band, i was wrong. im man enough to admit it. but i have many friends with 2 strokes and i help them re-build them often so i know the workings of a 2 stroke. and 87LT230, that is the funniest thing ive heard all day

Old 08-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Trailblazer

ok lt80 is the same age as me and has no room to call me a lil kid so w/e helps u greg to make u feel better then go ahead, but i can tell u right now i dont think my buddie that works on cars and quades all day plans on buying push rods for his 400ex and deffently knows more then greg/lt80. so if u can find a website that can prove me wrong then i respect you and are truly sorry for me mistakes

Old 08-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Trailblazer

o and also if u could find a site to prove that a banshee does not have a power vaule and the deffentiopn of a power band to prov me wrong then please send me an offical site i beg of u plaese

Old 08-12-2004, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

hey. everyone that has a 2 stroke! does it have a powervalve? reply please cuz this guy is not to swift

Old 08-12-2004, 09:07 PM
Trailblazer

so, what ur saying is ur dik is only an inch long? we, that s ur buisness. but a powerband IS when ur making your power. a powervalve is the flap that you are talking about. but, you c, that wasnt developed untill recently, and the banshee DOES NOT HAVE ONE. you c, a 2 stroke does not need a powervalve to work. a powervalve gives you more bottom end by making your motor think it has more compression then it acualy does. and where i said that u said it was a real band, i was wrong. im man enough to admit it. but i have many friends with 2 strokes and i help them re-build them often so i know the workings of a 2 stroke. and 87LT230, that is the funniest thing ive heard all day
hey not to be a dik or ne thing but like i have no clue what u mean by"" but a powerband IS when ur making your power"" do u mean like when u put pipes on it or what and also how does the powervalve Give u more bottom end if its made to increase ur accelaration and not ur power which would be classified under tourqu just wondering please explain

Old 08-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Trailblazer

hey. everyone that has a 2 stroke! does it have a powervalve? reply please cuz this guy is not to swift
yes my rm125 has a power valve and from what my racing neighbors like more then 5 around here all raced 2 strokes and told me the the power vaulve is the **** on the side of my engine the adujust the power band and when it will kick in

Quick Reply: Stock Banshee Vs Stock Raptor